Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SPOILERS!


Marta: Fringe is too freaky for me! I'm a wuss. Does it get any less scary?


Truth be told, the second episode is perhaps even more intense and shocking than the first and involves a scene that will make Sigourney Weaver's alien birth look like a walk in the park. But it is very compelling, and I have to say, I think I'm hooked after the very end of the episode. Watch for the last flash and then please tell me WTF. (Who the frak?!) P.S. You can watch this episode without having seen the first and still easily follow, so it's not too late to get in: Tuesday on Fox.



Judi in Manchester, N.H.: Please cover Prison Break soon. I haven't seen anything lately. Help me. I am dying!


Did my exclusive set visit video mean nothing to you? Sigh. I thought we had something! OK, check back tomorrow when I'll be spilling some Scofield scoop, just for you.


Jackie in Des Moines, Iowa: I need House news!


And you'll get it! I hit the House set last week to chat up the cast, so check back tomorrow to see for yourself what Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Peter Jacobsen and Omar Epps had to say about season five! Between now and then, I can tell you Hugh and Lisa danced around the Huddy hookup Q's, but they will clearly be making whoopee (or at the very least, tonsil hockey) sooner rather than later this season. In other couples news, Cameron and Chase are together. (Sorry Hameron fans. Post your wails and laments in the comments.)


Abe: Psst...Any secrets on Fringe?


Just like Sydney Bristow, Olivia (Anna Torv) was recruited for a reason, and Peter (Josh Jackson) has a "medical history" his father is hiding from him. These seem to be the early overarching questions that will go for a while—along with what is "the Pattern," what Mark Valley's deal was and how is Anna Torv's hair so shiny? Although I may be the only one who cares about that last thing.


Michele D. in Orange, Calif.: I'm dying to know some Chuck scoop! Are Chuck and Sarah finally going to have a real relationship instead of the act they have to put on to keep their cover?


If you are longing for some real lovin', look no further than the season premiere! Chuck finally gets the nerve to ask Sarah out on an actual date, and to his surprise she says yes! Romance is definitely in the air but as-per-usual, trouble ensues—the restaurant where they're having their date is chock-full of assassins—and their evening is cut short.


Becky in Buffalo, N.Y.: I love Sons of Anarchy! I'll take any spoilers you may have, but am not to proud to ask if there's anything good coming up between Jax and Tara.


Tara's funky old car has mechanical problems. Jax is a mechanic. Worlds collide! Actually, car trouble brings them closer together in the short term, but it's a third party (nonautomotive) that really ignites the season-long Jax-Tara arc. (Which, I might add, is so good it will just about kill you.) Also, in the next couple of eps, look for some comedic subplots with cutie Juice, who is played by the adorable and very nice Theo Rossi.



Idina in Toronto: Thank you so much for the Dollhouse info! Got anything else juicy?


One of the castmembers whispered, "I hear there's an episode where the dolls might wake up and realize they're all dolls." No telling if that's still in Joss' grand plan but sounds like an awesome installment, no?


Alexa in Detroit: I loved Terminator's premiere. Got any dish on the Connors or the Reeses?


Josh Friedman told me last week: "The story of Sarah Connor's cancer will continue this season. It's something that I like to keep alive. We're not going to be doing any 'Sarah Connor's getting radiation treatment' episodes any time in the future, but it looms." Actually cancer will come up again in tonight's episode. Oh, and Josh Friedman also warned me before we spoke at the Fox party that he might or might not be telling the truth about anything he said. I caught episode two this weekend at a special Terminator screening and signing event at Golden Apple Comics (check out the photos and a supershort video), and as it turns out, there are definitely more than three Terminators running around L.A...


Jon in Maine: Got any goodies about Battlestar Galactica?


According to Helo himself (Tahmoh Penikett), "Everybody dies. We have a dark ending...Obviously you know, those last couple of episodes, they're going to blow your mind. They are going to go down in history as the best television ever done." Now, before you freak out, remember the Six Feet Under finale? Everybody dies eventually.



Frank in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico: Do you have anything juicy on True Blood? I'm starting to get hooked on it!


In episode four, Sookie and Bill go to that vamp club in Shreveport and meet Eric, a huge part of the show's mythology, played by superfine Swede Alexander SkarsgÄrd. Admittedly, the hotness is somewhat diminished by the silly wig, but I'm sure you'll forgive him. Anyway, like vampire Bill, vampire Eric is intrigued by Sookie's telepathic abilities. Also, more of the Merlotte's waitresses are in danger, and we start to get an idea about the identity of the serial killer. (Returning to the scene of the crime to roll around on the victim's bed screams guilty to you, too, right?)


Source: Kristen @ E!

2 comments:

BunnyMomma said...

I am such a Sarah Connor Chronicles fan; especially of Cameron/John. Are they going to hook up at any time? Is she on the verge of emotions, or going to eventually try to become human?

Anonymous said...

Well there's an interview in one of the above posts where Thomas Dekker says he believes John is indeed in love with Cameron, so I think as long as the ratings keep the show on maybe next season they would bring it to that limit. Guess we'll see..

MrsB