Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SPOILERS!


Petra in Yakima, Wash.: Can you tell me any more about the nature of Ben's plan on Lost?

That's just what I asked Evangeline Lilly yesterday at the Emmys, and she told me, "Hmmm? Is Ben's plan's coming together? Is Ben's plan comprehensible is the question? Can anyone make sense of Benjamin Linus?" Ah, sounds like a classic Lost brainteaser! I also ran into Michael Emerson at the HBO party (he and his wife Carrie Preston are an adorable couple BTW) and asked him how Ben was going to get everyone to go along, and he said, "Oh, it's not a question of why they should go along, it's a question of do they want to survive." In the words of the great thinker Shaggy: Zoinks!


Min in Cedar Rapids, Iowa: Kristin! Do you know anything more about the Battlestar Galactica movies, especially the Cylon-centric one?

According to the lovely Tricia Helfer, "The movie is called The Plan. It deals with the Cylon perspective on the world of Battlestar Galactica. The Cylons have always said they had a plan, and this elaborates on that."


Cate: Please tell me that it's not true that Cameron is going to end up pregnant on House!

Because I live to serve you guys, I asked Jennifer Morrison about this at the Emmys yesterday, and she said, "Is that a rumor? I hadn't even heard that! I learn so much on the red carpet! As far as I know, Cameron is not pregnant, but they are very, very secretive about the storylines on the show, so if she is or will be, they haven't told me yet. There's a lot of other great stuff this season: There is a hostage situation at one point; we'll learn a little bit more about what's going on with Chase and Cameron, and there's some flirting between House and Cuddy."


Eliza in Paris, Texas: House!

Lisa Edelstein, who could not have looked more exquisite in Reem Acra and black-and-white diamonds, told me yesterday at the Emmys: "In the first few episodes, there's not a lot of Cuddy, but then some really wonderful stuff happens and I'm very excited about it. There's some really great interaction between House and Cuddy, and Cuddy, of course, suffers and suffers some more, but it's fun, because I get to work with Hugh. I love him." Also, I ran into Peter Jacobson at the L.A. Confidential party this weekend and he told me we'll see an episode where House really gets on Taub for being a dirty little cheater. Poor Rachel Taub (Jennifer Crystal), who will definitely pop up this season to deal with this adultery business.


Nancy in Boston: Even though Chuck Bartowski is adorable, my heart belongs to Captain Awesome! When's the wedding?

At Thursday's NBC Fall Premiere Party, Ryan McPartlin (Awesome) told me that the return of Morgan Fairchild as his mother puts a damper on their wedding plans. And his best-man pick? "I think it would have to be Chuck. It can't be Morgan. I'm going to make him the ring bearer!" But what Ryan is really hoping for this season is a Captain Awesome crossover into Chuck's world of espionage. "It would be very cool if I get deep into it and he's got to get my back and save me somehow, but I take all the credit!"


Debbie in Seattle: What's going to happen to Booth and Bones when she dates his brother Jared [Brendan Fehr]?

I ran into David Boreanaz and he told me, "I know she goes on a date with him (Jared), and it doesn't go too well. It's not that I really struggle with it. I think I'm more or less struggling with the kind of person he is and how he would end up getting her, maybe, into trouble." For the love of the fans and all that is holy: Stick with Booth, Bones!

Source: E!Online

No comments: