Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LOST Scoop!


The Island Is Being Divided: Insiders tell me that the Losties we have known and loved since the beginning of the series will be divided into two camps as the final season goes on: Good (presumably Jacob's followers) and Evil (presumably the Man in Black's followers). It would seem that those who are "infected" are on the side of MIB, but I can't help but wonder if Dogen (Hiroyuki Sanada) is not what he seems. We just don't know yet.

The List Is Coming Back: In a big way.

My Guess of the Week: Baby Aaron is still somehow huge to the mythology of this show—which would explain why that evil vulture Ethan is still circling. As I've said before, my sources told me that from the initial concept of Lost, Claire's baby was "tied to the history of the island." I'd bet good money that Claire and Jack are somehow biologically related to someone who is a key player in what the show/island are ultimately all about. Maybe Jacob? Again, just a guess!

Also: I'd bet a little money that the Man in Black has been duping Benjamin Linus (Michael Emerson) all along by pretending to be Jacob. This would explain why in the past, when Ben went to visit Jacob at his cabin in the woods, we saw Jack's father Christian Shepard (Damon Lindelof confirmed to me that those were his shoes) sitting in the chair of Jacob. And why Ben has always seemed to believe he's on the path of the righteous while acting out some seriously shady orders (i.e. kill Jacob). Obviously the MIB can shapeshift into the form of a dead body on the island, so he could easily mess with Ben as "Jacob" and/or "Alex". Which also makes me wonder…Is there any way MIB has now taken on the form of Jacob, who is now a dead body on the island, and is messing with Hurley? And if so, could the Temple, where he told Hurley to take Sayid, actually be the house of evil/MIB? And if that's true, perhaps Sayid and Claire are still on the side of good?

Source: E!

No comments: