Thursday, July 16, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: Why is Kirk Acevedo leaving Fringe? His choice? Storyline dictated? --Dee
Ausiello: Storyline dictated. Charlie wasn't going to have much to do this season, and rather than waste Kirk's time, they cut him loose. But as I teased last week, we haven't seen the last of him.

Question: We haven't heard anything new on House for a while. Can you give us something nice and juicy? --Mariel
Ausiello: Not sure if this is juicy but it's definitely nice: I think House and his asylum mates are going on a field trip to an amusement park in the two-hour opener. According to a completely sane insider, the show shot scenes on location at Universal Studios last week. I'm told House was working the Skydiving Fan. Whatever that is.

Question: What's this I here about a Booth and Brennan kiss on Bones? Confirmation, please! --Molly
Ausiello: Series creator Hart Hanson confirms that a season-opening smooch "was scripted," but adds, "I'm in no way confirming that it was a sincere scripting. Could have been a way to identify leaks." Now, as someone who's been in this situation before, here's what you need to do next, Molly: Get in touch with your mole and tell him to pack his bags, grab his passport and get the hell out of the country. They're onto him!

Question: I've been asking for weeks and I refuse to give up: Please give us some Legend of the Seeker scoopage. --Jeff
Ausiello: I've got just the thing to get you off my case: Is season 2's fifth episode, we'll meet a young (20s-30s) version of Zedd.

Question: They're have been conflicting reports about where Smallville is heading in the romance department this year. Is it the season of Clois, or are they really revisiting Lois and Ollie again? --Jeff
Ausiello: It's full-tilt-Clois. I'm sure they will touch on Lois-Ollie, but it won't be anything significant.

Question: Will Glee introduce Lea's mom? Wouldn't it be cool if it turned out to be Idina Menzel? Just a thought. --Wendy
Ausiello: I like the way your mind works. Unfortunately, there are no immediate plans to bring on Lea's mom. We don't even meet her dads in the first 13 episodes.

Question: I'm dying for some Dexter scoop? --Meg
Ausiello: Season 4 will herald the arrival of new loves for both Batista and Laguerta. Very happy about the Batista part of that. His love story with the undercover hooker last season made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Question: I saw your Tweet about having seen Dollhouse's "Epitaph One" episode. What did you think? I can't wait to see it next week at Comic-Con! --Tim

Ausiello: Before I answer that, you should know that A) I was a little buzzed when I tweeted that, B) I'm not that bright, and C) aggressive watermarks make me dizzy. With that out of the way, here's my review: I was completely and utterly lost. I may try watching it again this weekend. Or just let one of you explain it to me at Comic-Con.

Source: EW

No comments: