Friday, July 24, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: Will David Ramsey (Anton) be back for the fourth season of Dexter? --Katya
Ausiello: Yes

Question: Any info on Bones? --Grace
Ausiello: The show is looking for an actress in her late teens to play Cam's adopted daughter Michelle. I know what you're thinking: "We've already met Cam's adopted daughter Michelle!" Do I have to draw you a picture? Obviously, we're going to learn that Cam's got another adopted daughter around the same age and with the same name. Duh.

Question: I'm sad Kirk Acevedo is leaving Fringe, but what I really want to know is if Ari Graynor is coming back for season 2. She and the niece added something special to the show, and showed us a different side of Olivia. --Tim
Ausiello: Yes, Graynor's Rachel returns in the season premiere. Her involvement beyond that is TBD.

Question: Any info on which ABC show Dominic Monaghan will be on this season? I've scoured the web high and low and couldn't find any info. --Stacey
Ausiello: I think you mean what shows. And you'll get your answer soon enough.

Question: Wow! Torchwood: Children of Earth pretty much ascended to a BSG level of fraktacularness. Is there even the slightest chance that the franchise will continue? Personally, I can't see it coming back from the emotional shock at the end. --Amy
Ausiello: First off, we're only up to Part Four here in the States, so watch the spoilers, missy. Second, yes, Torchwood will most likely live on, according to T-boss Russell T. Davies. "I’m fairly confident the series [will continue] in some shape or form," he says. "I will just sit down and invent new stories and characters -- that’s what I’ve spent my entire life doing." Wait a sec, new characters? Jack will continue to be the show's central hero, right? "Oh, I would think so," he says. "I would hope so. He’s absolutely fundamental to Torchwood." (For more on the emotional shock that Amy referred to above, come back here tonight after Part Four airs. Trust me.)

Question: Will the events of Torchwood: Children of Earth be referenced in any way during the upcoming Dr. Who speciials? --Patrick
Ausiello: "Not as such, no," says Davies, who is editing Dr. Who's "great big finale" as we speak. "My God, these [specials] are brilliant. I’m really happy with them."

Source: EW

No comments: