Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Legend of the Seeker Casting Calls!

For Episode 2x04:
[ANNABELLE]
18, beautiful, innocent, like a princess in a fairy tale, locked in a tower, love interest for young FLYNN. A sheltered girl who learns a shocking secret about her real identity and struggles to come to terms with powers she didn't know she had. One Episode GUEST STAR
Episode 2x05:
[YOUNG ZEDD]
For this ep, so we need somebody tall, lanky, handsome, 20s-30s. He is a charismatic and powerful wizard blinded by pride...GUEST STAR
Source: SpoilerTV

6 comments:

Bryan Campbell said...

That's really interesting, I just posted a comment about the Seeker on my blog too. ^_^

synful90 said...

hey does anyone have any more information on this casting business? if so I would appreciate it big time. I would kill to be on this show lol :)

synful90 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I believe filming for Legend of the Seeker takes place in New Zealand.....

synful90 said...

but is the actual casting spot going to be in new zealand i wonder?

Anonymous said...

I'd say probably - the only other choice I can think of is to send a video of an "audition" and mail it