Thursday, July 9, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: I'm looking for a major Smallville scoop. --Corina
Ausiello: You found it: The iconic "S" symbol will be all over the show in season 9. Including on Clark's chest.

Question: I'll give you a dollar if you have any scoop on the rumor circulating that after season 9 of Smallville there may be a spin-off called Metropolis. --Tan
Ausiello: My peeps at Warner Bros. are still insisting that some drunk fan probably made that up nothing like that is being discussed at the moment. Now for the awkward part: I'd like my dollar. I accept cash or Diners Club.

Question: I have never watched Torchwood. Will I be able to watch Torchwood: Children of Earth without being lost? --Kelly
Ausiello: Hell, yeah. I'm actually only a sporadic Torchwood viewer, so I too had concerns that the five-night miniseries (debuting on BBC America July 20) would be tough to follow. But it's not. At all. I screened parts 1-3 over the weekend, and they're ridiculously accessible, not to mention this summer's second-most entertaining offering (after True Blood, of course). BBC is sending parts 4 and 5 to me on Friday after they've aired in the UK. I guess they were afraid I'd spoil the ending for my friends across the pond. I'd never do that. I'm much more interested in spoiling the beginning for my friends stateside. To wit: In the first two hours, a major character discovers *h** *h* ** ********. And there's a big ****. And ********* blows up -- a very important *********.

Question: Is it true that Sendhil Ramamurthy is leaving Heroes? --Mara
Ausiello: First I'm hearing of it. Let me roll up my sleeves and do some digging. I'll get back to you. (If anyone has info on Sendhil Ramamurthy's Heroes status, please email me at ausielloscoop@ew.com. Your anonymity is guaranteed.)

Question: I know that Mary Lynn Rajskub follows you on Twitter. I also know she wants to go to your Comic-Con meet-up. But I can't wait that long! Any chance you can convince her to reveal something about 24's new season? --Joel T.
Ausiello: All she would tell me is that she shot a scene on Tuesday with Annie Wersching, Mykelti Williamson, and Katee Sackhoff. Okay, she didn't so much tell me that as I read it on her Twitter feed. As for her request to attend my exclusive Comic-Con soiree, I'm fine with her making a little cameo provided she realizes this is my night. I'm not interested in sharing the spotlight with anyone. If she can agree to those terms and bring along the first three 24 scripts of the new season and pick up part of the tab, I'd be honored to have her join us.

Question: Do you have any Fringe news? Pretty please, with a cherry on top that hasn't been soaked in high fructose corn syrup? --Tyre
Ausiello: I hear the opening sequence in the season premiere is going to be killer -- and I mean that literally and figuratively.

Question: Any tips about the second season of Fringe? --Lolotte
Ausiello: I can confirm that Charlie (the exiting Kirk Acevedo) does in fact appear in the premiere. I can also confirm that what happens to him will blow your frakkin' mind.

Source: EW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I understand that smallville spoiler like Clark will take Superman custume with S??

MrsB108 said...

I don't know if he will wear an actual costume.....Remember in an earlier season when the emblem of S is literally burned into his skin? Maybe it will be something like that.....or maybe he will truly adopt an alter ego and wear the symbol truly.....