Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SPOILERS!!!!


Latest From Kristen @ E!


Heather in Miami: My sincerest condolences that your Hawaii trip was canceled. Is there no justice in the time of the strike?! Anyway, why don't you make it up to yourself by telling us some Lost scoop.Thanks, Heather.

Anyone wanna help me drown my sorrows with some mai tais? As you may know, the Lost production office is an impenetrable fortress of secrecy these days, but I was able to dig up a little scoop that I certainly found fascinating! Sources tell me the series most definitely flashes backward and forward in this season—and until the series ends...yeee! I'm also hearing we get quite a few new characters courtesy of Marsha Thomason's character, Naomi. Word is, Naomi summoned them via walkie-talkie before Locke busted that knife in her back. So, newbies are a-comin'!


Tanya in Chino, California: Only two episodes left of Heroes! Any scoop on what happens? Are the eps good?

I've heard of what happens but haven't seen them yet, and I can tell you this: I'm highly alarmed by the body count at the end of next week's episode. If one death in particular isn't a fake-out (that is, if he or she doesn't come back when the show returns), I will be asking you to join me for the rioting, looting and hissy-fitting that is only appropriate with a death of this kind of fan favorite.


Brenna: OMG! This Tuesday is the big Bones kiss! I am so looking forward to it! But I need to know, is anything good gonna happen for them after it? Love you, Kristin!

All I can say is that in the last scene of the last episode before Bones goes off the air (because of the strike), there's an event that's much, much bigger for Bones and Booth than a li'l ol' kiss...and not in a good way. Gaaah! (Oh, and thanks for the love, my dear.)


Linda: Loved Razor. However, I could not hear what the old man in the tub said! Grrr...please tell me what I waited nearly two hours to hear and then miss. Thank you so say we all.

He said, "Kara Thrace will lead the human race to its end." I say, "The end and the beginning are always the same thing," but that's just me. As for the season-four preview, Tricia Helfer spills that there is going to be a new Six, who goes by the name of Natalie; Jamie Bamber says the first 10 eps are all about the secret Cylons; and Ronald D. Moore promises we meet the final Cylon before the end of season four. There's also a season-four trailer that includes one particularly intriguing shot: Kara lying on the floor of a Galactica hallway screaming, "We're going the wrong way!" Mmmm...


No comments: