Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Major Primeval Scoop!


Douglas Henshall has told this week’s TV Times that he has quit Primeval.

“It was one of those things that happened and I thought, ’Oh God, I’ve done it I’ve left’, he tells David Hollingsworth. “The show might miss me for five minutes, but then I think it will move on and be fine”

“There’s a little bit of me that thinks, ‘this is my show, what do you mean they’re still doing it without me,” he says “But it will be good for Primeval in the long term – it will have to reinvent itself.”

The TV Times is keeping it secret as to when we will see Dougie play his final scenes in Primeval, but assure us he goes out in a suitably spectacular fashion during the new ten part series.

Read full interview here: http://www.douglashenshall.com/3PrimevalPrimevaMoverTVTimes.html

No comments: