Thursday, April 30, 2009

SPOILERS!



Question: Give me a reason to watch House next week. --Jo
Ausiello: House and Cuddy get physical!

Question: As much as I loved your all-House Ask Ausiello, I have to admit I was just a tiny bit disappointed that we didn't get even a little Huddy-related scooplet. In honor of my birthday next Tuesday, give me something about the May 4 episode. --Megan
Ausiello: Okay, but I expect you to reciprocate when my b-day rolls around next February. And sending me a greeting via Facebook or Twitter doesn't count. In Monday's ep, House suspects his drug habit is fueling his Amber hallucinations, so he decides to quit Vicodin cold turkey. Cuddy comes to his apartment to personally empty out his medicine cabinet, a struggle ensues, and, before you know it, they're both wrestling on the bathroom floor and ... well ... roll the clip.

Question: Any news on the upcoming season of Dexter? --Rosalie
Ausiello: Production on season 4 starts May 28 and, if all goes according to plan, new episodes will begin airing this fall. Spoiler-wise, six months will have lapsed on-screen between the finale and the premiere, which means the birth of Dexter and Rita's son will have already happened.

Question: Please give us a hint about the special guest that will appear in the season finale of Smallville and then return next season! --Jorge
Ausiello: I'll give you two: He shows up in the final scene, and he's going to cause big problems next season.

Question: How about you give us another clue as to who is dying in the Smallville season finale? --Kendall
Ausiello: I've said all I'm going to say on the subject. I lied, here's one final hint: I can confirm that there is a twist, but it doesn't involve anyone coming back to life. Okay, now I'm done.

Question: The Heroes finale made it seem like Zachary Quinto might not be back next season. What's the deal? --Antonio

Ausiello: Zachary Quinto will without question be back next season. But I hear the show is also planning to introduce a cool and mysterious new villain. And, let's face it, it's time.

Question: You were right: The Heroes finale was fantastic. Any scoop on season 4? --Eric
Ausiello: Tracy's whole revenge arc will serve as a centerpiece of next fall's "Redemption" volume.

Question: What is your gut feeling on Chuck's chances of renewal? --MD
Ausiello: After watching the finale, my gut feeling is that Josh Schwartz and Chris Fedak left NBC with absolutely no choice but to bring it back for a third season.

Question: When will Alpha be unmasked on Dollhouse? --Art
Ausiello: This Friday!
Source: EW

No comments: