Saturday, April 4, 2009

LOST Interview!


Interview with Sterling Beaumon who plays "Young Ben":


Zap2it: You just mentioned Michael Emerson. Have you two actually talked behind the scenes, trying to develop the character together? What advice has he given you about the role, if anything?
SB: Well, we really haven’t. I mean, before I didn’t know a lot about Ben, and he didn’t give me any pointers. But this last time, since I’m a big fan of the show now, and watch it like an addict, I actually talked theories with him, and he had some pretty interesting ones.

Zap2it: OK, such as? Give me one.
SB: One that we both sorta think is true: Locke and Ben are brothers. Because their mom has the same name, so same mom and different dads…or maybe even the same dad, we don’t know who Locke’s father is!

Zap2it: Now you’ve got me intrigued. Have any other ones you can share with us?
SB: You remember Marvin Candle’s kid in the beginning of Season 5? I believe that’s Miles. And I know one of those [two theories] is true, because I once ran into Damon Lindelof, and asked him if any of these three theories is true. The first one is that Annie is Charlotte. And of course now we know that’s not true because we saw Young Charlotte at the age of three when Annie would be my age. So the only two left are “Ben and Locke are brothers” and “Miles is Marvin Candle’s kid,” and Damon said, “One of those is true.” But he never said that more than one of them isn’t, so I think both of them are.

Source: Zap2IT

No comments: