Monday, December 7, 2009

SPOILERS!


Kevin in Omaha, Neb.: Only one more episode of Glee left. Tell me it's good!
If you're hoping for a Glee minifinale full of lots of loose ends being wrapped up, then you've got it! Aside from Finn finding out, an inside source who asked to be called Clubber Lang tells me of this Wednesday's ep: "It rocks. Very satisfying, all scores are settled, all secrets revealed. There are two show-stopping solos that will make the devil run home and call his mama." And a source who asked to be called Cory Monteith (because that's his name) tells us: "The plotlines you may have felt need resolution will be resolved. There is a lot of resolution in sectionals." And guess what? The Glee cast is finally back at work today on the new episodes. Hells to the yay! If only we could get them before April, right?

Rebecca in Miami: Love Jessalyn Gilsig and glad to hear she'll be back on the show in April. Is she ever going to sing?
Jessalyn herself tells us: "I hope so. I would love to. I mean, I'm no Lea Michele, but I do sing in the shower! I sing lullabies to my daughter, so maybe I can sing to the baby..." That better not mean that Terri actually gets Quinn and Puck's bambino. There has to be a more fit parent out there to adopt, right?

Carter in Astoria, N.Y.: What are your thoughts on the big V hiatus? Are you sticking around until January?
I'll be tuning in. We caught up with Morris Chestnut last week and his overwhelming confidence in what's to come has me hopeful: "The wait is going to be well worth it. We have some really great ideas," Morris says. "Things about the V's are going to come out, but people need to be patient. We're going to push the envelope."

Wally in Orlando: Do you know anything about what Glee will be up to in April?
Glee is going all One Tree Hill! Don't worry, Chad Michael Murray won't guest star, but Finn will be playing basketball instead of football when the show returns April 13, because...football season is over, dummies! "It's basketball now. Finn Hudson is the captain o the basketball team." Also, we would bet some seriously good money that Adam Lambert will indeed guest star on the show, because a source who tells us everything about everything clammed up with a "no comment" when asked about the rumor that it is really happening. Quick, Chris Colfer, grab a keyboard!

Wendell: Lost scoop, now!
Sir, yes, sir! I can assure you that the first episode is nothing short of amazing, and you best have your DVR hooked up because you'll want to watch it at least twice. No, make that 18 times. The sixth-season premiere will present us with two seemingly incompatible storylines: One in which we find out someone we thought was dead is actually alive (a certain very pretty someone) in the same time that we last saw him or her, and the other in which we will see Flight 815 again (which I'm pretty sure all of you have heard about by now). It's a head-scratcher, for sure. But an awesome head-scratcher, nonetheless. And these two storylines will go on for a little while (in different decades) from what I hear.

Drew in Madrid: Will we see Rose again on Lost? I miss her!
Yes, definitely. According to my source, "She and Jack (Matthew Fox) will be reunited, and this time it will feel so good!" (FYI, we're thinking of a very specific Jack and Rose scene. Post your guesses about which one in the comments.)

Michael in La Jolla, Calif.: Please tell me something about Lost! Anything! I'm dying without more spoilers.
How about a little scoop on our longtime girl crush? We already know that Rebecca Mader (Charlotte) is back on Lost in some capacity this season, but what's the real deal behind her resurrection? "I can't say," she tells us with a grin. And just why not? "Because it's really, really, really, really, really, really exciting and I don't want to ruin it. It's too good to say." (Yes, she really said really that many times!) And on that note, this is the most revealing thing we were able to get out of her: "It's going to blow people's heads off." Sounds like someone's taking a page out of the Dexter handbook. OMG, does Trinity kill Charlotte?!

Jay in Merrick, N.Y.: Dexter, please.
How about this sneak peek clip above of Dexter and Deb that has us freaking out over this Sunday's season finale? By the way, I'll be at a season finale party with the cast, so if you have any questions, please send them to me through email (tvdiva@eonline.com) or twitter (@kristinalert). I'll tweet any interesting developments from the party.

Joey in Boston: Quinn and Deb on Dexter! Any scoop?!
I can tell you what Deb herself, Jennifer Carpenter, had to say about Quinn when we asked how the Christine revelation would affect his relationship with Deb. "I think at the end of the day, Deb wasn't wrong. I think it will only bring them closer. It will make him a better cop, it will make him stronger, I think it will make Deb and Quinn closer." Jennifer also said she doesn't think Quinn will be the one to unearth Dex's secret. "I don't think Quinn has it out for Dexter in any way that's similar to how Doakes had it out for him. I think Quinn's character, in my opinion, is pretty selfish and operates a lot from his own ego, so I think he's just looking for some dirt to even out the playing field, because he stole some money. I also don't think that he's gonna be a pivotal piece in Deb getting closer to Dexter's secret, but what do I know?"

Marcelo in Chicago: I actually really liked Anton on Dexter. Will he be back?
Executive producer Clyde Phillips told me there aren't any plans to have him back, and that's OK by Jennifer Carpenter. "I think Deb is a driver, and I think she was comfortable driving that relationship," J.C. said of the Deb-Anton ship. "It was safe. He wasn't a threat. They had pretty extreme circumstances in common: He'd been attacked by a killer, as had she. It was safe and sort of predictable, and she probably could have been in the relationship for a long time, and it might have been good. But you have to sort of demand all that life has, and Debra's not a character who plays small, so I think she's gonna play bigger than that relationship."

Jasmine in Sweden: I can't wait for The Vampire Diaries to come back. Do you have any news?
We'll be meeting Bonnie's cousin Lucy when Vampire Diaries returns in a few weeks. Lucy is a beautiful flirt who's also smarter than your average college coed and isn't afraid to show it. Expect lots of in-your-face brazenness from this one, which is sure to catch the attention of certain local vampires..

Jeanine in Las Vegas: Legend of the Seeker is great this season—got any scoop?
Before the end of season two, one of our heroes is going to die and return as an evil zombie "baneling"! Want more Legend scoop? Check back later this week for our exclusive interview with show runner Ken Biller.

Alana in Belgrade, Minn.: The two Summer Glau eps of Dollhouse on Friday were pretty good. What else can we look forward to from that show before it's over?
All we can say is that we're really, really hoping that the Dollhouse series finale casting for "T"—an adorable, precocious and somewhat fearless 6-year-old with mixed Asian and Caucasian heritage—is for the role of Victor and Sierra's son in the future. Come on, happy ending!

Source: E!

No comments: