Tuesday, December 22, 2009

SPOILERS!


Sam in New York City: How about some scoop on what is going to happen to Quinn and baby drizzle in Glee's back nine? Fans are praying that Quinn ends up living with Rachel, à la Brooke/Sam from Popular (another Ryan Murphy creation.) We want more Quichel!
First of all, I can tell you that even on the happiest of all days (Glee sweeping the Globes noms), on which I brought them champagne and hung out for hours, I could not get anyone (castmember nor producer) to utter so much as a peep as to what will happen with Quinn, the baby and the love triangle, er, rectangle, er, rhombus. (What is it anyway?) Steel traps those people! However, here's a cute little tidbit: Lea Michele (Rachel) and Dianna Agron (Quinn) are close friends in real life who lived together. So your hope may not be far off! Rachel's two dads have to be more supportive and open-minded than Quinn's whacked-out parentals, right? (BTW, I sorta hate the name "Quichel," though it does make me crave a nice egg soufflé. Mmmm?)

Davis in San Louis Obispo, Calif.: Thanks to Julie Benz for the awesome interview and the five-step program. It helped, but I'm still a mess over Rita. Do you think they'll really jump forward in time? Will we see an older Harrison?
As Julie said, she knows it's one option, but of course, all bets are off now that there's a new show runner onboard. Here's one crazy thing about Harrison, though: I'm told "he" was actually played by twin babies, one a boy and one a girl. A source tells me the sweet little girl baby has serious separation anxiety and will cry every time they take her away from her mother, so it was the girl baby who was used for that last, harrowing scene, which I personally still cannot get over.

Morris in Rome: On Dexter, how come no one has mentioned that Batista saw Trinity talking to Dexter inside the police headquarters? Won't he put two and two together?
Eeesh. If he does, this cannot bode well for Angel, given that everyone in the cast is talking about Dexter "embracing his Dark Passenger" for the new season.

Helena in Washington: What about Quinn on Dexter? It sure seems like he is sniffing around Dexter a lot. Do you think he'll find out about Dexter next season? Or hook up with Deb?
Departing (wah!) show runner Clyde Phillips tells us: "I think that there's fuel for that fire and he's got a huge curiosity about Dexter. I think his curiosity is piqued even beyond his own knowledge, kind of like Doakes had a big suspicion. Masuka let something slip about Dexter's ex-girlfriend Lyla, and he referred to her as the English muffin, Quinn is thinking, things don't add up. He's watching closely." As for any potential hookup with Quinn and Deb: "It' hasn't been discussed for the future."

Alisa: Your Lost scoop has been really good lately, and I was hoping that you could answer one question. In the "Incident," Juliet holds her stomach when talking to Bernard as if she were pregnant. Anyway Juliet could be pregnant with Sawyer's baby?
I think you're mistaking me for another site. I've been pretty mum on Lost (and let me tell you, this gag is messing up my lip gloss!), but I'm trying to make up for it a smidgen with The 12 Days of Lostmas. That said, there is no way that Juliet is pregnant now. You have my word.

Yasmine: I'm obsessed with Sue Sylvester on Glee! Thanks for the interview with Jane Lynch. She seems awesome in person, too. Did you get any scoop on what will happen after she returns from her suspension?
"Sue Sylvester does get humbled from time to time, and she will get humbled in the next nine episodes," Jane told me. Also, it sounds like we're gonna see more of her musical side: "I will be doing a little singing and a little dancing," she teased. Jane also mentioned that there are lines sometimes that she won't say. One of them involved skinning a cat. "I have cats!" she said. Heee.

Chen in Israel: Seems like the writers are listening and are realizing people find Puck/Rachel more interesting than Puck/Quinn and Finn/Rachel. Now can we do something about the fact the original club members like Artie and Tina never get any screen time? We haven't seen what happened to them after their date.
We will definitely see more Artie and Tina. I have it on good authority!

Mose in Idaho: What's the word on Supernatural? Thanks for all the scoop last week.
No prob. I'm hearing that Sam and Dean will die and go to heaven. Yes, you heard me right. We will see heaven! (Which is funny 'cause I always assumed heaven would look a lot like Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.)

Joel in Burbank, Calif.: You barely mentioned Jeffster in your Chuck preview this week. I want some Jeffster!
You want more details on the rockingest band of all time? You got it! Jeff and Lester are both back in action, both as individuals and in musician form. Show runner Josh Schwartz tells us: "The Buy More has a fight club storyline where Lester really goes bananas. And obviously, you can expect and look forward to the return of Jeffster." In fact, probably more Lester than you'd ever want to know. "I promise this, we will see Lester's bedroom," says Josh. And Chris Fedak gives us the dirty deets: "You will see what Lester sleeps in, his pj's—and it involves feet." (Note to Chuck costumers: Where do you get those pj's?! My ginormously tall 8-month-old is already too big for most footed pj's, and he's still shorter than Lester...by a hair.)

Harry in Boston: Cannot wait for Chuck. Scoop please!
There's something going on beneath the Home Theater Room at the Buy More, and it is not just mental—it is governmental! (I'm hearing of a new secret passage from inside there.) Also, Chuck and Kristen Kreuk will be spotted there playing some serious tonsil hockey, i.e. "making out like teenagers," according to my spy. Sorry, Chuck and Sarah fans. But the good news is that Kristen's character is not what she seems, so like Jill before her, she cannot be long for Chuck's world.

Source: E!

No comments: