Thursday, April 2, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: Do you have any snippet to share with us about Lost's season finale? --Megan
Ausiello: We will come to learn that the dude who may or may not be playing Jacob bore witness to pivotal events in the pre-island lives of Locke, Sayid, and Sawyer. Speaking of Lost, I wanna say a few words about Evangeline Lilly's performance in tonight's episode: Wow. (Okay, one word.)

Question: Will we ever find out what happened to Rose and Bernard on Lost? --Lucas
Ausiello: I'm hearing we will.

Question: Any news on Heroes? Maybe something on the season finale? --Dennis
Ausiello: Sylar kills a regular Hero that's been on the show since Season 1. And it sticks.

Question: I am a huge Bones fan. I am also a huge Buffy-Angel fan. Any chance the Bones producers would think about bringing Sarah Michelle Gellar on for a guest appearance? --Dana
Ausiello: I think you're more likely to see an appearance by, oh, I dunno, Cyndi Lauper than SMG. In unrelated news, sources confirm to me exclusively that '80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant.

Question: If I offered you $500 and a trip to Smurf Village, because I can totally arrange that, can I have some Supernatural scoop? --Ashley
Ausiello: Does that trip to the Smurf have any blackout dates? If not, you've got a deal: Sam learns in the season finale that ******i** ******* is the ***** **** that has ** ** ****** ****** ******* can ***e.

Question: There's a rumor that Warner Bros. tore down all the Sarah Connor Chronicles sets, which typically means a cancellation announcement is coming. What are you hearing? --Val
Ausiello: The SCC sets have not been struck, a Warner Bros. insider maintains. They've simply been "shuffled around." (Hopefully not from the soundstage to the landfill).

Question: Any other clues for who will be dying in the Smallville finale? --David
Ausiello: The *er**n d***g ** n** C***e.

Question: What is the deal with the House promo for next week's episode? Why is it so dramatic? What's going to happen next week? --Samantha
Ausiello: Something very, very bad. And that's not a knock against special guest star Meat Loaf. I swear!

Question: Regarding the bachelor party coming up on House, there's a rumor out there that in order to prevent deportation, Chase gets married to Wilson. True? --Luna
Ausiello: False.

Question: Have you uncovered any details about Anne Dudek's return to House? --Patrick
Ausiello: I have, and this is the only one I'm prepared to divulge: House is the only one who sees her, and the vision does not take place while he's making love to Cuddy.

Question: Yes, 24 has been rocking this season, but I'm missing Chloe! I know Mary Lynn Rajskub had to take time off from filming for her maternity leave but enough's enough! What ep will Chloe be back? --Nicole
Ausiello: I'm told the Chloester reappears in mid-to-late April.

Source: EW

No comments: