Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bones/Dollhouse Scoop!


Question: What can you tell us about Booth's undiagnosed health issue on Bones? Does Booth have a brain tumor? David Boreanaz isn't leaving, is he? --Rachel
Ausiello: The answer to one of those two questions is yes.

Question: Do you have any info on Dollhouse's second season chances? I've fallen in love with the show and I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear if I'll get another season of it. --Mandi
Ausiello: I wish I could share your enthusiasm. I'm trying really hard to get into this show but it's just not happening. I actually thought the recent (and much-heralded) reboot episode was one of the weakest of the season. As far as a second season goes, I don't have any solid evidence to back this up (aside from those anemic ratings), but I'd say it's a long shot.

Source: Ausiello

No comments: