Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spoilers!


Latest from E!Online's Kristen:

Jonas in New Orleans: I love Supernatural so very much. Could you please give me some scoop on it?
Only ‘cause ya asked so sweetly! Okay, I’m hearing of a huge season-ending shocker involving Dean that I’d tell you about, but, well, it involves a word I normally have to spell out with double hockey sticks, ‘cause I’m just so sweet and demure like that. But let’s just say it might be one of the biggest jaw-droppers in Supernatural history—at least in my humble, Dean-loving opinion!


Teddy in New York: I’ve been so patient trying to not read spoilers about the Oceanic Six, but I’m about ready to crack! When will we learn the final two?
Yunjin tells us, “You are going to find out who the Oceanic Six members are, finally, at the end of episode seven.” That’s this week! Until then, bite down on a stick.

Nate in Long Island: Anything worth looking forward to on Lost?
Cynthia Watros (Libby) is back next week! Not in the present, of course. But still, I’ll take it. And she reappears the same week that Michael (Harold Perrineau) really reappears, so that’s all kinds of awesome. Also, did you hear there’s a funeral this week? Oops. If not, I may have said too much...

Franci in Paramus, New Jersey: Any news about Lost?
You know what I said in the Watch with Kristin Show about taller ghost Walt being explained in episode eight? Sometimes I talk crazy, and time travel will not explain Walt's wanderings (at least not anytime soon). Walt does appear in episode eight, but 100-percent-trustworthy sources tell me that during his blink-of-an-eye appearance, "He is exactly the size that a nine-year-old should be." And Walt's Island visitations are alluded to in episode 10, but that's it for explaining the mysteries of Walt for the rest of this much-shorter-than-it-should-be season four.

AJ in Casa Grande, Arizona: Jericho! Anything...seriously...anything...This show is great.
One of the producers told me about the upcoming episode seven, "I would say the end of season two is probably the biggest thing I've ever seen in a produced television show." I wonder if it's a view of the 600,000 people in Cheyenne, Wyoming...

Jessica in Montreal: Any scoop on my fellow Canadian cuties, the boys of Smallville?
I’m hearing someone gets paralyzed and someone gets dead. Both are pretty huge twists! Guesses? Comment below! Also, Lex is getting closer to figuring out Clark’s secret.

Renee in Mullica Hill, New Jersey: Any news about Moonlight?
In the first ep back, "Fated to Pretend," Mick invites Beth over to his place so he can make her dinner. They agree that, yes, it's a date. (Try not to squee too loud. I've heard really high-pitched sounds are distressing to vampire detectives, what with the superhearing and all.) Oh, and then Beth gets taken hostage and Josef helps Mick kill some bad vamps so they can save her. Oh, all right, fine: Squee.

Marcella in Madrid: I cannot believe how evil some of the readers are! They call you stupid because you say Sun’s pregnancy may be shorter because of Island time. What is this problem of theirs?Their problem is that they are right: I am moronic. Yunjin Kim was just in the E! building for a guest spot on our satellite radio show Yo on E! (available on XM and Sirius), and she said the following of Sun’s bumpity future: “Well, I figure I’ll stay pregnant for about another two seasons. Since we’re only on 100 days on the Island, and we’ve been on the show for four years...so, you have to remember...I feel pretty safe. I’m still not wearing any type of pregnancy pad on the show, so I think I’ve got about two more seasons in me.” I had thought that Sun’s body might be on real time, but the Island is on slower time, so she would pop that puppy out sooner. But I will quietly plop on my dunce hat and sit in the corner.

No comments: