Saturday, March 22, 2008

Prison Break Renewed!


"So we got word on Wednesday that we are officially picked up by the network for Season 4. This is great news. We are all very excited. We are moving offices onto the Fox Studio Lot next week and we had to say goodbye to the offices that were our home for the past 3 years ... not really that sad because, well, c’mon, it’s just a frickin’ building. But my new office is about half the size with just a tiny window which normally would suck except for one thing ... I get to go to work everyday with people I love and respect and I get to be creative.


So I don’t really give a rat’s ass what our new offices look like! For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a great one. I will be at my home having Easter dinner with family (visiting cousins) and friends (including Prison Break writer Kalinda Vazquez) -- it should be a nice weekend leading into an even better week of diving head-first into Season 4! Best, Nick(ps -- I am WAY behind on answering myspace messages but I am getting dozens a day and have been so busy with PB, it is impossible to keep up with all of them, plus I get scores of emails to my website, so I am sorry if I didn’t get back to everyone, please don’t take it personally.)"


No comments: