Monday, March 17, 2008

Lana In Season 8?


Kristin Kreuk addressed her fans via her online Facebook profile regarding her future on the show, from the rest of Season 7 to beyond. Here's what she had to say:


Hey Team...
So, I thought I would give those of you curious about Smallville a brief debrief. I am in Bangkok for a few more months. So, no shooting of the Ville for me. I will return for a undetermined, although small, number of episodes in season 8.

I am not really opening up the floor for lots of discussion, because it is not really the place for it. Obviously I have loved my time on the show, but I am equally as thrilled to move on to new endeavors. One of which is very dear to me, and that is GBD [Girls By Design]. So thank you all for your really fabulous support and passion!!! I hope this clears up most of the questions...


xoxo

Kristin

No comments: