Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Glee Scoop!



Memo to Jane Lynch: Strike a pose, there's nothing to it!

Ms. Sue Sylvester Lynch is going to be performing the dance classic "Vogue" in Glee's highly anticipated all-Madonna episode.

"I'm going to be singing the song and doing a video for it," Lynch told me at the Golden Globes. "It's going to be so much fun!"

A couple of Lynch's costars also intimated what they'll be doing come Madonna time...

"How about 'Holiday'?" teased Jessalyn Gilsig, who plays Terri Schuester, declining to give a definitive answer.

Jayma Mays, aka Emma Pillsbury, laughed, "Evita! I want to do all the numbers from Evita!"

And speaking of Mays, don't look for a love scene between Coach Ken and the hilariously germaphobic Emma.

"I'd have to have a lot of antibacterial sanitizer to do that," Mays said.

Gilsig cracked, "America wants to see that. You have to do it."

And in completely different but just as fun Glee dish, Kevin McHale, who plays Artie, says he'll probably never clean the bow tie he wore to the Globes.

"Tom Ford fixed my bow tie so I'm never going to touch it again!" McHale gushed about the designer-director. "I was with Jane Lynch and I said, 'There's Tom Ford and Julianne Moore!' Julianne was like, 'We watch Glee every week.' I have goose bumps."

Source: E!Online

No comments: