Tuesday, July 1, 2008

SPOILERS!


Tessa in Kansas City, Mo.: Kristin, will Ali Larter definitely be back on Heroes this season? Last we saw her she was in an explosion, if I remember correctly.

Ali is definitely still a part of Heroes. Niki Sanders, not so much, but Ali will stick around and conjure up a whole new personality we haven't yet seen before for season three: Tracy Strauss. (Something tells me she'll be hot, blond and look like that chick who once wore a whipped-cream bikini for Dawson Leery.) Meanwhile, I'm pretty sure I'm hitting the set tomorrow to interview a few of the castmembers, so if you have Q's for the Heroes cast, I know a secret place you can hide them: tvdiva@eonline.com. (I'm not sure who'll be there, but I know Zach and Milo will be.)


Drew in Montana: Give up some goods on Heroes! What's next for my favorite, Matt?

He's going to end up in the desert with a horse with no name...and a tortoise. Believe it or not, I'm serious about the desert and the tortoise part. Matt's storyline is about to get über-trippy!


Will in Hope, Ark.: Anything on my boy Chuck?

Apparently rabid gamers Zachary Levi and Joshua Gomez have finally gotten to the writers and succeeded in getting their hobby written into a storyline outside of Buy More: In episode five, "Chuck vs. Tom Sawyer," Chuck helps a Japanese videogame inventor named Maury Moto who dabbled in industrial espionage and is now in a bad-guy-related bind.


Danikka in Belfast, Northern Ireland, U.K.: Have you got any scoop on Prison Break?

How cool is this? I'm hearing that this season, the boys will be staging a break-in (instead of breakout, see). Word is, they're trying to get into a building owned by the Treasury Department, and I'm guessing it has something to do with taking down the Company, which is their ticket to unconditional freedom, offered by government agent Michael Rapaport. Let's just hope they don't forget about Sucre down in Sona!


No comments: