Monday, July 7, 2008

Heroes Spoilers!


Tom in Orlando: I thought Linderman was dead on Heroes, but then I heard Malcolm McDowell say he's returning. WTF?

Let's just say our beloved Nathan Petrelli has a brush with death (you saw that last season) and when he comes back...Wait, what was I saying again? For some reason I just started thinking about that movie with Bruce Willis where the kid sees dead people. What was that called again? That was an awesome movie. Hmmm, I wonder why my mind just went there. Old age is a bitch. Anyway, in other news, Ali Larter is coming back as a totally different person (i.e. doppelgänger), meaning someone who is not Niki or Jessica or Gina (my head is hurting), and with a whole new power. And Claire's bio-madre Jessalyn Gilsig is also returning.


Mike in Anchorage, Alaska: Quick, give us something good on Heroes! How about some dirt on my favorite, Suresh?

Oh, twist my arm and force me to talk about one of TV's hottest men. Mohinder Suresh has a lot coming up this season, including a love connection with a female Hero we already know (together, they are hot as fire). And let's just say that if you had a sneaking suspicion Suresh might have some kind of superability, you would not be wrong at one point this season. There is more to him than meets the eye, but he ultimately may need to "scale back." (Note the quotes and try to figure out what the bejeezus I'm talking about in the Comments below.)


Source: Kristen @ E!

No comments: