Tuesday, April 8, 2008

LOST Scoop!


"Have I mentioned in the last week how much Damon Lindelof rocks my world? No? Well, in that case: Damon Lindelof rocks my world.You guys have been emailing for more info ever since the official Lost magazine published a quote from D.L. promising a "spectacular kiss" in this season's finale, and frankly, I was dying to know myself! So I broke down and went to the man himself, asking:

"Is there still such a kiss in the works, even with the strike-shortened season? And could you give the fans any hints about who might be doin' this spectacular kissing?"

Keep reading for Damon's answer...

KDS,

It's still in the plan.

It's still spectacular.

It will happen between a boy and a girl.

But it doesn't happen on the island.

Your fan, DL "

Source: E!Online

No comments: