Tuesday, April 22, 2008

SPOILERS!


Latest scoop from E!Online's Kristen:


Thomas in Baltimore: Lost is back this week! Dish me!

Yeeha! Aside from our "Lost Week" video from the set in Hawaii, I can share this fascinating (I think) factoid: Someone we believed to be dead was just spotted shooting scenes in Hawaii last week. Guesses? You can get the answer in the spoiler section below...


Amanda in Utica, N.Y.: Do you have any news for fans of Lost's Jack?

Matthew Fox did Speed Racer press over the weekend, and when asked what he could spill about the Lost finale, he laughed and said: "It's going to be huge. We're in the middle of it right now, and it's huge, and there's many, many revelations and huge surprises and the year will end in a way that's just going to drive people crazy. In a good way!"


Lynn in Manchester: Any news on Blood Ties yet? The fans are getting pretty desperate for any information you could give us.

I wish I had better news, tubers, but producer Randy Zalken tells me, "The more time that goes by the more difficult it becomes. Never out of sight, the series is very near and dear to us, and we appreciate all that the fans have done on the show's behalf." There is no other new news...I'm sorry. Now get over here for a group hug.


Max in Rome: Lost!

Remember when the monster ate the pilot? Well, the show hasn't forgotten either: Greg Grunberg, aka Oceanic pilot Seth Norris, was in Hawaii last week filming scenes for the show...Whoo-hoo!


Francie in Pasadena, Calif.: Can you share Lost info, s'il vous plaƮt?

According to my sources, the Orchid Station, which we should finally see soon, may be a major set going into next season as well. I've personally decided that's because it is totally a time machine, but I've been known to talk crazy.


Lynne in Trenton, N.J.: There are a lot of rumors flying around about new Heroes characters for season three. Can you tell me anything concrete?

Expect an unlikable dude named Jesse to join the cast. Mean, angry and out of control is what I'm hearing about him.


Kate in Syracuse, N.Y.: Yay! Bones is back! Need. Scoop. Now.

I just saw "The Baby in the Bough," and let me tell you, it lives up to its comedic potential. Booth and Brennan being in charge of a baby allows us to see a side of the squints we've never known before. Among other things: Angela gets baby fever, and Hodgins has an interesting (albeit untactful) way to fight that fever.


Tessa in New Orleans: Any word on those fine boys over on Supernatural? I need my fix!

In the third season finale, Dean is not going to be able to get out of his contract—and I'm not talking about anything happening behind the scenes! You smarty-pants can explain what that means to the rest of the class in the comments below. (Hell-o! It's gonna be huge.)


No comments: