Tuesday, June 9, 2009

True Blood Interview!


Evan Rachel Wood, who joins the cast of HBO's True Blood later this season, told reporters that she's already getting vamped out for her appearance. She is signed for two episodes of the show, which returns this Sunday and will air Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

"I just got fitted for my fangs," Wood said in a press conference Monday in Beverly Hills, Calif.


Once the teeth went on, Wood couldn't help but get into character. "They just take over," she said. "You can't help but just snarl and be evil. It's great."

Wood's role as vampire queen Sophie-Anne has been announced, but Wood elaborated: "I'm playing the vampire queen of Louisiana, 400 years old and gay, so it's going to be a good one."

With vampires all the rage now, Wood had some choice words for posers who just hopped on the bandwagon. "It comes every now and then," she said. "I have always been into the vampire craze, OK? This whole Twilight thing? No."

Since she brought it up, who would win a fight between Sophie-Anne and the Cullens? "Considering I'm a real vampire, probably me," she said.

Source: Scifiwire.com

No comments: