Thursday, June 11, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: I'm wondering if it's too early for anything related to House. September seems so far away. --Brett
Ausiello: Definitely not too early. House's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest-inspired season premiere has been expanded to two hours and is being directed by exec producer Katie Jacobs. Holla!

Question: You probably get this a lot, but I don't have an agent. I don't have anything. What I do have is previous experience being a patient at Greystone Park State Hospital, the New Jersey psychiatric facility that is doubling as House's temporary home. It would be a true honor to go back there as a quasi-sane person and go play the nut I once was. Think you can tell your insider about me? Everyone's got to get a break somehow, right? --Donna
Ausiello: Answer me this: How are you on the drums? Producers are currently on the prowl for an older actor who "stomps to his own beat" and is a "real percussionist" to play one of House's fellow patients. They're also looking for a young actress who can play the cello if that's a better fit for you. Let me know and I'll see if I can set something up. Given your history, you may have to audition via closed circuit camera from the McDonald's across the street from the studio. It's nothing personal. It's just a safeguard in case you lunge at Katie Jacobs with a hammer. BTW, all of these casting calls have me thinking House is going to form his own loony bin pit band. Hugh Laurie has already established that he can sing as well as play the piano, guitar, harmonica and saxophone. Call me crazy, but I think I'm on to something here.

Question: I'm pretty sure I saw you at the Renegade Craft Fair in Brooklyn last weekend. You're even cuter in person! With that said, can you give me anything on Lost? --Sean
Ausiello: I was hoping I'd have an excuse to run this question, and my prayers were answered last night when this piece of scoop fell in my lap: Contrary to what a loose-lipped agency assistant Twittered yesterday, no deals are in place for any season 1 Lost alums to return for the show's sixth and final season. That said, I can confirm that Team Darlton is checking the availability of several MVPs. My guess: We'll get the official scoop on who's returning at Comic-Con next month.

Question: I'm officially following you on Twitter! Fun, right? So, how's about a little Bones scoop? I heard that Booth does remember who Bones is, but he thinks that his dream was real, so he's just confused. Any truth to that? --Esther
Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Hart Hanson. "Booth's problem isn't remembering who Brennan is," he tells me, "it's remembering which Brennan she is." Sneaky!

Question: Are we ever going to find out who Red John is on The Mentalist? --Thaddeus
Ausiello: Yes, but first PJ is going to need some help. Enter California Bureau of Investigations Agent Sam Glenn. The new recurring character, currently being cast, heads up the division handling the Red John investigation and is apparently the one person who doesn't get seduced by Simon Baker's pretty face. He's also Lisbon's (Robin Tunney) onetime mentor and ex, so cue the flying sparks!

Question: Loved the Burn Notice premiere. What's ahead? --Kristin
Ausiello: The show is currently in production on its midseason finale, and I'm told it's chock-full of Fiona-Michael drama -- most of which is triggered by the appearance of that evil Irishman (Paul Blackthorne) from Fi's past. And now for something timelier: In tonight's episode, Fiona plants a wet one on birthday boy Michael. (Her real gift cuts deeper.)

Question: Where's all this Glee scoop you're supposed to have? --Tessa
Ausiello: Lose the 'tude, Tessa. Here's your Glee prattle: Whitney Houston apparently doesn't share EW staffer Tim Stack's love for singing high schoolers. Last week, Ryan Murphy, creator of Fox's musicomedy, told us he's been engaged in "ongoing talks" with the Grammy-winning superstar to make a guest appearance this fall. But a rep for Houston, whose first studio album in seven years drops Sept. 1, insists "it's not happening." Responds Tim Stack in a statement: "It's not right, but it's ... nope, it's not okay either."

Question: I just saw via your Twitter feed that Zachary Levi randomly stopped by your office last week. Lucky you! When will you be posting the interview? --Crosby
Ausiello: Most likely next week! To tide you over, the Zachster let slip a very spoilery tease about next season's Chuck. It involves the new kung fu-esque intersect in his brain. Apparently, there are some kinks to be worked out.

Question: One of my favorite summer shows, Leverage, is returning next month. Got any scoops on my fave thief-peeps? --Dana
Ausiello: Producers want a "star name actor" to play Nathan's evil doppelganger, Bierko. The mastermind behind his own crew of thieves, the big baddie has assembled a "whizbang mob," which is a fancy way of describing a group of people who move into town, execute a big job, and then move on. Although I'm guessing since the role is recurring that last part doesn't work out so well.

Question: How about a Dexter scoop, sir? --Mark
Ausiello: We're going to be meeting more of Dexter's neighbors next season. Serial guest star Rick Peters (Veronica Mars, Swingtown, Heroes, Bones, etc.) has been cast as Dexter's next-door nabe, Elliott. We'll also be come face-to-face with Elliott's wife as well as and a third neighbor by the name Andy. Hmm ... I see an extremely awkward block party in Dex's future.

Question: Wait, I thought that it was confirmed that Kirk Acevedo wasn't fired from Fringe? But here you are saying that a new female agent will replace him. What happened? --Michele
Ausiello: All I know is what my sources have told me: Acevedo is leaving for creative reasons and a new female agent will replace him.


Source: EW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its awesome really very very nice sharing. I like your post. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Download The Wire TV Show