Monday, February 23, 2009

SPOILERS!

Jamie in Arcadia, Calif.: Please tell me Fringe's Peter and Olivia are finally going to get it on!
Joshua Jackson sure wouldn't mind it. "Peter is a shallow, vile, hedonistic, nihilistic man," he tells us. "So, if Olivia (Anna Torv) would sleep with him, I think he would." Now it's just convincing Olivia to hop in the sack. That shouldn't be too hard, right?
Sarah in Del Mar, Calif.: Happy early birthday, Kristin! As a present, how about some Chuck scoop?
Awww, thanks. I know you fans join me in being a little worried about the future of our favorite dork, Chuck, but Josh Schwartz assures me, "NBC has been as positive as they can without saying we're officially coming back." I'll keep you posted!
Rachel in Mesa, Ariz.: Enough with Cameron and Chase not getting enough screen time on House, I just want to know if they'll be back next season!
They have almost finished shooting the fifth season of House, and Jesse Spencer tells me, "I'm proud to say that I'll be back, pretty much the whole time," during season six. Anyone care to join me in a holler?
Francesca in Chino, Calif: Kristin, how about some Heroes scoop? Please?
Check back tonight for a spanking-new Redux! In the meantime, I can tell you that one of the Heroes is something of a hero in real life. I'm told that on his way to a Stand Up to Cancer event (a great organization, by the way), Greg Grunberg and his son rescued a stray dog that'd been hit by a car and took the dog to the hospital. Are you reading my mind, Greg? 'Cause it says that I like you.
Amanda in Boston: Any scoop on Sons of Anarchy? I can't believe we have to wait until fall for more.
First of all, how fantastic was Johnny Lewis (SAMCRO's Half-Sack) on Criminal Minds last week? Definitely one of the show's more notably chilling/charming killers. Second, SOA show runner Kurt Sutter just posted on his blog about season two: "This season is all about alliances. We are going to explore and exploit the bonds we have with our brothers, our family, our country and our god. As I was writing this first script, I smiled when I realized that I get to channel all my twisted Catholic angst into a show about men who play God." Can't wait!

Tyler in Sacramento, Calif.: I noticed you are really good about giving BSG news, but I never hear anything about Eureka. Any news? Like maybe when season three is continuing?
There's no exact date yet, but I'm told that Eureka 3.5 will likely launch in July. Only five short months...
Julie in Pittsburg: Kristin, I can't believe that you didn't mention the fate of our dear Penny in your Lost Redux! Ben was bloody and at the marina and that could only mean that he was there looking for her and to make good on his promise to her dad. I'm dying to know if she's OK! When will we know? Thanks!
Sorry Julie, Sonya Walger would not comment on whether Ben got to her in the last episode, but says "anything is possible" regarding Penny showing up on the Island. When I asked her whether she was related to anyone we already know, like Charlotte or Daniel, she coyly replied: "She could be." Hit the comments with your guesses!

Craig in Orlando, Fla.: I just saw Walt from Lost on some commercial for chicken wings or something! Give us some scoop on past Losties! I want to see Charlie, Shannon, Libby, Boone, Ana-Lucia, Eko, Nikki and Paulo!
Charlie is a definite possibility. (And you Shannon fans really just need to go see Taken—Maggie Grace and Liam Neeson are great together.) We just caught up with Dominic Monaghan and he told us, "I never close doors...I loved working on Lost because it felt like a big film, it was such an event...I would like to [come back]! If it was up to me I'd be back every so often, but that's more of a writer's question." Meanwhile, you can catch Dom in this summer's Wolverine flick, out May 1. According to Dom, "My character's story begins the angry motivational moves for Wolverine. I'm a guy who was friends with Logan in his earlier Army days, and something goes down in an Army sortie, and because of that, Logan gets brought back into a combat scenario." Can't wait! (P.S. Got Q's for Lost stars Fionnula Flanagan or Malcolm David Kelley? Email us at tvdiva@eonline.com, and we'll try to get you answers!)
Mike in Aurora, Colo.: I dig Dollhouse! Any chance you can tease what's coming up next week?
Did you know that the Dolls can be remotely deactivated via telephone? Well, it's possible, it happens, and it's bad news for Echo (Eliza Dushku). Who makes the call? Clues point to the mysterious active known only as Alpha. And guess who'll be playing him? Alan Tudyk (aka Wash from Firefly).
Ricky in Brockway, Pa.: Will Jasika Nicole ever have more screen time on Fringe?
The running joke is how many lines she'll have in an episode, but Jasika says that's about to change. "She's the only person besides Peter who is privy to all this information that's going on. They obviously couldn't just pick any old junior person to do this job because she has access to all this information that's really important. So there's a reason that she's there." Finally! Maybe next time she'll have five lines.
Lindsay in Houston: I cannot wait until this summer! Talk to me about True Blood!
Sookie's power is not unique to her. She'll meet a young Texan named Barry who reads minds, and they freak each other a little when they discover each other's powers. Also, great news for us Eric fans: We'll be catching up with him in 10th century Scandinavia, likely when he was first turned into a vampire. Holler!

Dana in Tampa, Fla.: Got any new Supernatural news?
Just that Lilith will likely raise her adorable little demonic head again in episode 20. Supernatural is casting for a suddenly possessed cutie-pie 11-year-old who turns into an evil ice queen. (And that's Lilith if I've ever heard her described.) Oh, and for you angels fans: Castiel returns on March 12, and we'll next see Uriel on March 19. Rejoice!

Marcus in Little Rock, Ark.: Supernatural!
Don't you hate it when your friends get hooked on demon blood? Well, Dean and Bobby are going to stage an intervention on Sam for just that and keep him prisoner.
Source: Kristen @ E!Online

No comments: