Thursday, February 19, 2009

SPOILERS!

Question: So, how exactly is House going to make his pain magically disappear next week? -- Reina
Ausiello: He switches to a new drug -- and no, it's not heroin. But that's not the big news, this is: House and Wilson go on a date!
Question: I want to congratulate you on your 26th birthday coming up on Monday! Now, how about some juicy Lost scoop. -- Anglique
Ausiello: How about you get my age right first. Twenty-six?! Do I really look that old? Ugh. So much for Oil of Olay Daily Regenerating Serum. Anywhoo, Lost scoop: Someone will be joining recent time travel victim Charlotte six feet under before the season is over. My source describes the character as "major-ish," which most likely rules out any of our series regulars. Guesses? Post 'em in the comments section!
Question: Dude, the foreshadowing in this week's 24 has me worried for Chloe's safety. Please tell me she's not going to take a header into the Dead Pool come season end. -- Nicole
Ausiello: Relax, Chloe isn't dying. But someone else is this Monday. Also in next week's ep: A 24 fave returns and a new threat will be revealed! (Is it just me, or did that last sentence read like a Fox promo? I think I've been doing this too long.)
Question: Seriously, Mike? You've gone weeks without giving us new Bones scoop! -- Esther
Ausiello: I was saving up for something good -- something like... this: According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others." Oh, and the Booth-Brennan sex thing in the May finale? Yep, still happening.
Question: Any rumors, tidbits, scoops, or details regarding Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Is what I fear most about to pass -- is Summer Glau leaving the show? -- Kevin B.
Ausiello: No, but one of her female co-stars is on March 6.
Question: To celebrate the premiere of Dollhouse, I think it would be very fitting for you to give us some scoop -- or at the very least tell us what you thought. -- Sydney
Ausiello: I have mixed feelings about Dollhouse. My biggest complaint is the complete and utter lack of humor. Where's the Whedonesque ha-ha we've all come to depend on? And when I am laughing, I don't think I'm supposed to be. For instance, Eliza Dushku as a ball-busting hostage negotiator? Highlarious. And I may be in the minority here, but I find the Topher "I'm the lovable, quirky one" Brink character to be unbearable. The only thing I find relatable about him is his taste in sweater vests. Despite all this, I'm four episodes in and I can't wait for No. 5. Go figure.
Question: I'm hearing Chloe makes a decision that will change her friendship with Clark forever in episode 20 of Smallville. What is it? -- Amber
Ausiello: The answer lies in a recent Ask Ausiello.

Question: You have to stop teasing Supernatural fans about this big Winchester brawl that's going to happen in the season finale. Just answer us this question: What causes the big hoopla? Ash
Ausiello: I honestly don't know. Maybe it has something to do with Sam's demon blood addiction. Or maybe it's fallout from a certain death that's coming up in April. Or maybe... nope, those are the only two theories I've got.
Source: Ausiello @ EW

No comments: