Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SPOILERS!

Question: I'm Lost in more ways than one. Did I miss something? If they're moving back and forth in time, that doesn't explain why the island seemed to vanish from sight. Clarify, please? -- Sandi
Ausiello: Sorry, you'll have to take that up with Doc Jensen. He connects the dots. I just dole out the scoop. Speaking of which, the show is casting a role that sounds a lot like a pre-island Ben. The 10-year-old child prodigy is an extraordinarily gifted science student and musician who "is deeply depressed and simply wants to make his parents proud and get their love." Interested actors must have brown hair, brown eyes and strong piano skills. Gotta be lil' Ben, right? Wrong!
Question: Anything at all on Smallville? I've noticed nothing's been mentioned in a few weeks. -- Scott
Ausiello: Is that your passive-aggressive way of calling me a Lazy Susan? If so, nicely played, my friend. Very subtle. Anywhoo, by now you probably know that episode 19 finds Lois concocting her very own superhero alter ego, Stiletto, in an effort to smoke out the Red Blue-Blur. (She attacks bad guys with her pointy heels. Get it?) Well, what you may not know is that in that same episode, Chloe willingly begins harboring a fugitive whose name rhymes with Broomsday. (Second hint: He turned her wedding day into a low-budget Cloverfield.) And being the dutiful hostess that she is, she even throws in free meals. Wait 'till you see what, er, who she serves for dinner on Day One.
Question: I wanted to float a theory I had concerning the possible return of Amber (Anne Dudek) to House. Now, I'm no expert, but you reported on a "cataclysmic" event that will occur on the show, and Hugh Laurie said something about it mainly taking place in House's head. I think maybe that has something to do with Dudek's resurfacing. Pure speculation, but it seems she'll return in some sort of dream or hallucination sequence and not (fingers crossed) as a ghost. -- Cory
Ausiello: I can neither confirm nor deny your theory, but it makes sense to me. Also making sense is the show's decision to hire the wonderfully wacky Judy Grier to guest star as an upcoming patient-of-the-week. She'll play a woman who claims a cat predicted her death, because said cat only sleeps next to people who croak. That's my Judy!
Source: Ausiello @ EW

No comments: