Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Heroes Scoop!


WHAT LIES AHEAD

Claire's Bio Mom May Be Back.
Despite those "dental records" found on the scene, we know that Sylar is alive and Jessalyn Gilsig tells me her character may be, too. "They have driven home to me that it's Heroes and so I am not dead," Gilsig says. "How could she die by fire? She starts the fire. So I think of her as sitting on the shelf, just waiting to emerge from the ashes. I just hope I don't come back with a lot of burn makeup that I have to wear."

Sylar Gets an Awesome Friend.
Next week, Dan Byrd of Aliens in America (yes, some of us loved that show!) comes on and Sylar teams up with his character, Luke. Sources tell me he is a human microwave, so pregnant women should stand at least five feet away from the screen.

Source: Kristen @ E!

No comments: