Tuesday, November 4, 2008

SPOILERS!


Hillary in San Diego: When do new episodes of Battlestar Galactica start?

Season 4.5 premieres Jan. 16. And if you haven't seen it yet, check out the trailer for the prequel Caprica, which I consider the methadone to the heroin of BSG.

Michaela in Long Beach, Calif.: Kristin, what's coming up on House?

Remember that hostage situation I told you about? It finally happens in the Nov. 25 episode, and Jennifer Morrison (Cameron) promises it won't disappoint. "It's interesting because basically the guy who takes them hostage is sort of pitting everyone against each other to get what he wants. He's trying to get treated. You kind of feel for him, but at the same time he's putting all of these people's lives in peril." Will everyone make it out safely? "I don't get killed," she assured me. "That's all I can tell you. I'm still alive." Perfect. Now can we just see more of you on the show?


Kelly in Miami: I don't see Heroes on the TV schedule for tonight, what's the deal?

It's preempted for more election coverage. The show will return next week with a huge Petrelli-centric episode. We'll learn how the divide came to pass, and we'll also see how HRG (Jack Coleman) and Elle (Kristin Bell) turned Sylar (Zachary Quinto) into the psycho killer we all know and love.


Don in Utah: Love your spoilers, Kristin. Anything on Prison Break?

The baddie in the back half of the season will be a Company capo named Janet. She's been Pad Man's overseas lieutenant for many years, but she's making her move, and she won't take no for an answer.


Gabrielle in Tucson, Ariz.: Supernatural is sooo good! What's in store for my boy Dean?

Well for one thing, he won the Winchester-brother throwdown, so we'll be sure to send him his fabulous prize of a lifetime supply of Rice O Roni! In other news, the show is now casting for an 18-year-old Dean. I think this has something do with why the angels are so into him...

Daisy Duke: Lost me!

My sources told me the same thing our frenemy Michael Ausiello heard, that the first few episodes of the new season are called, "Because You Left," "The Lie," "Jughead," "The Little Prince," "The Place Is Death" and "The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham." I find myself wondering who will play the role of Jughead and thinking that "The Little Prince" is pretty much about a marooned sailor. Hmmm...who could be sailing solo for a few episodes this season? (Hint: Not Tom Hanks, but someone I love even more.)

Antonio in Silverlake, Calif.: Can you please tell me something on Dexter or Chuck?

I'll take both for $500! Rita's ex-hubby and Dexter's skeleton in the closet Paul is back! OK, not quite, but Mark Pellegrino will be playing a Fulcrum villain on next week's episode of Chuck. It also happens to be the episode where we meet Jill (Jordana Brewster), Chuck's ex-flame, and I don't think Sarah is too happy about it. Sources tell me there will be a pillow fight between these two hot babes. Did you hear that there were some male writers on this show?

Source: Kristen @ E!

No comments: