Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SPOILERS!


Kerri in Irvine, Calif.: Any word of cast changes or deaths at Heroes? I'm still hoping a few of the characters will go far, far away!
One of them will die soon, and personally, it's not who I was hoping for! (This death also puts an end to a new love story as we know it.) However, I'm also hearing that the powers that be may be doing some more thorough house-cleaning among the Heroes cast, thanks to a little Lost-like catastrophe at the end of the current "Villains" volume. Last night at the Christmas Tree Lighting at the Grove (an outdoor shopping mecca here in L.A.), Greg Grunberg spilled to me: "There's a huge plane crash, and all of us are involved...I'll tell you this, it's not Oceanic 815, and I'm not in the pilot seat. It's a little different."

Tiffany in Dover, Del.: I'm over Huddy; I want to see Wilson and Cuddy together. What are the chances?
Not good, sorry! Lisa Edelstein tells me, "They do have a very intimate friendship, but I don't see it as anything more than that; maybe I'm wrong. Maybe one day they'll have me make out with Robert Sean Leonard. Eventually I'll just make out with everybody on the show." It's good to have goals, Lisa. It's good to have goals.

Bobby in Grenada, Miss.: Any chance John Glover will return to Smallville?
"I doubt it," John himself tells me, but he will return to Numb3rs to reprise his role as Samuel Kraft, and you can also catch him on Brothers & Sisters later this season, playing Henry, Saul's (Ron Rifkin) new lover. Glover says, "They work through their difficulties, but it's only an arc, so I don't think it can last for long." Theater-nerd note: Glover and Rifkin previously played lovers on stage in The Paris Letter, directed by Jon Robin Baitz, who happens to be the creator of Brothers & Sisters.

Amna K.: I have watched the "You Found Me" Lost video over a thousand times (no joke), and I came across a very shocking, exciting and revealing shot. At the exact point of 2:10 in the video, Jack's father, Christian, is seen running with the crowd from the fire!
Fankids, take a look for yourselves: Do you think this image is Christian? I'm inclined to say no, and not because Christian wouldn't need to run from flaming arrows, but because he totally would have tucked in his shirt first! In other news, a smartypants pointed out that ajira, as in Ajira Airways, that Easter egg from the latest Lost promo, means island in Hindu. (We have only 59 days left to wait for season five of Lost. Yay!)

Dani in Manchester, N.H.: More Heroes please!
More on that big ol' plane crash: I'm told Hunter (Zeljko Ivanek) captures many of our favorite Heroes and loads them onto a transport plane. (Think prisoners heading to Guantánamo Bay.) When the plane goes down, "You don't know who survives," says Grunny. When asked if Angela Petrelli would be joining their nondirty "mile-high club," Cristine Rose tells me, "I'm getting old, I don't see myself parachuting." So could that be how some of our Heroes survive? More importantly, did the plane go down because Desmond forgot to key in the numbers in the Hatch?

Mark in Long Island, N.Y.: Will we ever discover Daphne's secret on Heroes?
Yes we will! Tonight, Daphne (Brea Grant) heads home, and there she finds she has some unexpected guests: Matt, Hiro and Ando. Also, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) heads to Haiti tonight to solve some more family mysteries, but he better be careful, because he's going to be kidnapped.

Mike in Atlanta: What's coming up on Chuck?
It's Thanksgiving for the gang, and the Awesomes are coming, which throws Ellie into a hysterical (emphasis on hysterical) cooking frenzy. In love-triangle news, we'll finally find out whether Jill (Jordana Brewster) and Bryce Larkin did the dirty...

Molly in Beaverton, Ore.: 24: Redemption was awesome last night! Gil Bellows was pretty evil; will we see him again?
There's a slight chance we'll see Frank Trammell again in the coming day. Gil himself tells us, "You'll probably see me again."

Delilah in Lexington, Ky.: Tell me what's in store for my beloved Winchester brothers!
In the upcoming Supernatural episode titled "Sex and Violence," there will be rainbows and unicorns. Nah, just kidding—there will be sex and violence. Both Sam and Dean make new friends, and one of the boys gets laid. Later Sam and Dean fight each other, but not over the girl—over a guy!

Alice in Flint, Mich.: I love me some Jax Teller. What can you spill about the Sons of Anarchy finale?
Clay is determined to save Bobby, and that means sending a team to rub out the teenage-girl witness to the port commissioner's murder, now that he knows it wasn't Opie who ratted—although, of course, it's all too late for poor Donna. Also, if you haven't seen it yet, check out our scoop on the finale from boss Kurt Sutter.

Source: Kristen @ E!~

No comments: