Tuesday, January 8, 2008

SPOILERS!!!


(Latest from Kristen @ E!)


Lauren in Leyburn, North Yorkshire, England: I'm absolutely dying for any news about Jack and Kate on Lost! Will the "because I love you" be addressed?

Yes. More than once even.


Kelynn in Baltimore, Maryland: I was hoping you might have some news on what's happening with Lost, specifically Jack and Juliet (my new fave Lost relationship!).

Zzzzzz...What?! Oh, sorry, I was just tracking Jack and Juliet's romantic progress in the first four eps of Lost. Must have fallen asleep there for a sec.


Gina in Italy: Can you confirm that the fourth season premiere of Lost is a Hurley episode?

Confirmed. And Hurley's flash-forward includes cameos by two regular characters (one living, one dead) and a flashback character from season two.


Thomas in Ventura, California: What can you tell me about Ben-Henry this season on Lost? Michael Emerson owns that show.

Yes, he often does. And I think it's fair to say that this season Ben reminds me a little of Boss Tweed or Don Corleone in his heyday. He's on the wrong side of the law, but he has rock-solid relationships with grand pooh-bahs, with little people and with everyone in between, and as such, his influence extends to places you'd never imagine.


Emily in Emerald Isle, North Carolina: Any news on Lost? It's been 24 days and counting! I think the whole fandom's going insane from lack of spoilers. What's going on with our two favorite doctors? How about our two favorite convicts? Honestly, everything I've heard so far is so fantastic and surprising, I'm reluctant to go there, but I'll throw you a few more bones to chew on:

(1) Trust in the words of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Don't panic."


(2) Shows like Lost, Damages, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men and Dexter are grandmaster chess. The writers are Kasparov, and we are...not. In short, we're getting played (and it feels so good).


(3) Just because we're getting flash-forwards does not mean we learn now how it all turns out. Being at the "beginning of the end" means we're actually smack in the middle of the story. All the happily (n)ever afters for our Losties are not going to be revealed in this here second act of the story, so y'all just simmer down now! There's still plenty at stake.


Samantha in Eugene, Oregon: Any scoop on Heroes? Is Niki coming back?

If you threatened to electrocute me with your lightning powers, I'd say...no. But I'd also tell you that doesn't mean we've seen the last of Ali Larter. I'm hearing that the plan as of the last time the writers met up (prestrike) was for Niki to be dead—but for an alter ego to take over. Not Jessica, not the whipped-cream chick from Varsity Blues, and that leaves...come on, you can guess it! It's someone we've seen before. Of course, all that is subject to change due to the current holding pattern.


Angi in Chowchilla, California: Moonlight got some love on your TV Throwdown. So, how about showing the Moonlight fans some love by some ever-needed scoop?I'm all caught up now, and I can tell you the ep airing Friday, Jan. 11, is the best since the one in the desert. It's an adrenaline roller coaster. No Josef or Coraline, sadly, but lots of heavy stuff between Mick and Beth—including Mick contemplating his "mortal feelings" for her. Also, shirtless Mick. For that reason and several others, it's worth tuning in.


No comments: