Tuesday, November 10, 2009

SPOILERS!


Megan in Eugene, Ore.: Please tell me the rumors aren't true that Sarah and Chuck will be apart this season on Chuck! What can you tell us about Brandon Routh and Kristen Kreuk?
I can tell you that Brandon Routh and Kristen Kreuk are rolling in on Sarah and Chuck so fast it'll make your Shuck-loving head spin. I'm hearing that episode seven is quite the doozy: Chuck and Hannah (K.K.'s character) share not only a kiss, but they then go on to treat the Buy More's Home Theater Room like a no-tell motel. Meanwhile, Shaw (Brandon Routh) and Sarah have one of those, "Oh my god we're gonna die, so I may as well tell you I love you" moments. I know. My soul just threw up a little too. The only good news? Kristin's character Hannah is so not what she seems, and I don't think she's long for Chuck's world. (Especially since she was nowhere in sight when I visited the set last week. Aces!)

Jessica in Ft. Worth, Texas: Got any new news on True Blood?
We're going to be meeting Bill's (Stephen Moyer) first wife! True Blood producers are now casting for Caroline Compton, who is surprised to discover her man was not killed in the Civil War, as she had thought.

Tim in Bowling Green, Ohio: I'm curious, is Dexter more interested in Trinity as a mentor or as a nemesis?
We just saw Michael C. Hall himself and asked him this and he told us, "Both, as is often the case with Dexter. I think the only answer I can give you is both. What's really fun about it is Dexter as an equal amount of reverence and disdain for the character and those things are commingled in the relationship."

Jackie in San Francisco: Does Deb's search for her dad's confidential informants change her relationship with her brother?
We were wondering the same thing, and Jennifer Carpenter told us, "It has to, because it changes her relationship with herself, and it changes her relationship with her father."

Randall in New York: Last week's Supernatural was unbelievable! So hilarious and so well done. Got any scoop on what's next?
According to my mole: There is an episode coming next year in which Anna returns and wants to kill Sam, so he doesn't say yes to Lucifer. She travels back in time to kill Mary and John Winchester, so Dean and Sam go back in time to try and stop her. So does that mean we'll see Jeffrey Dean Morgan again? Sadly, no, as it will be "young John" and "young Mary." For the record, CW, I like my John W. old and scruffy and JDM-y!

Phillipa via Twitter: Any scoop on Glee?
We'll learn on Wednesday's all-new ep of Glee that there's more to Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) than meets the eye. She's not just a Cheerio tyrant and grandstanding TV commentator. She actually has a personal life, too, and you'll be impressed when you get a glimpse of what that personal life entails.

Marshall in Texas: Is it true that on Lost the bomb did go off and the show will "reset" with Oceanic Flight 815 landing safely?
From what I understand only one of those things is true. But it's complicated!

Maya in Boston: I love Lie to Me. Any news about what's going to happen next?
Someone on the team is in danger of being fired on the Nov. 16 episode. That's the bad news. The good news is the ep ends with a lighthearted holiday scene between Lightman and Foster. Awww...

Thea in San Francisco: Spill me some dish on Sons of Anarchy!
This is the Sons of Anarchy season when everybody reads John Teller's book. Look for another character close to Jax to get his hands on the manifesto.

ules from Midland, Mich.: Thanks for the Legend of the Seeker scoop! Do you have any more news? It's my favorite show.
Craig Horner spills that this season is positively overflowing with naughty Mord Sith. He says, "Denna (Jessica Marais) comes back and she is manipulating Richard, just like she does, and it's good to see a Mord Sith coming back that's still a Mord Sith. You know what I mean, just this nasty little b-i-t-c-h who says 'You do things my way!' "

Christie in Flint, Mich.: I know we don't get more Dollhouse until next week, but do you have any scoop?
Summer Glau's Dollhouse character, Bennet, tends to speak in riddles (what else is new for a Summer Glau character?!), but she does make one unequivocal statement that will shock the heck out of you hard-core fans. Let's just say we might be getting closer to an origin story for one of the show's most important characters.


Source: E!

No comments: