Tuesday, October 6, 2009

SPOILERS!


Kelly in Ft. Myers, Fla.: I've heard that our favorite Dollhouse may be in danger. Does it help the rating if people watch on iTunes or Hulu? I always try to do my best.
Don't we all? Sadly, we Dollhouse fans are going to have to do better—the ratings are terrible. While the Fox bosses were gracious to renew it, their patience has to be wearing thin. If you possibly can (and we know it's hopelessly old-fashioned and uncool), please watch it live on Friday night and/or slip a $20 to any Nielsen families you might know in hopes that they will do the same.

Shanna in Austin, Texas: Please, please, please share any gossip that you have on Supernatural. I can't get enough of the Winchester boys!
Prepare to die laughing, because in an upcoming episode, Sam and Dean are going to a Supernatural fan convention

Cate S.: I've been very disappointed to hear the news about Jennifer Morrison leaving House. Is there any hope that this is temporary, and Jen will be back full time?
At this point it seems like Jen might be back for a guest spot or two, but that's it. Sorry. E! News recently caught up with House costar Lisa Edelstein and apparently we fans weren't the only ones who were shocked by Morrison's sudden departure. Lisa told us, "Jennifer is an incredibly gracious, professional, sweet, lovely woman and I hadn't the faintest idea until I said something really dumb on set because I didn't know. But I can't really tell you what I said, because it has to do with a storyline that hasn't come out yet. But essentially [it was] 'How come your character keeps leaving and coming back?' as a joke. I had no idea. I was the last person to know. That's because she was just so incredibly professional and did her job and never let on to anyone what was going on. It was pretty impressive. She will be missed, I don't think she's going to have any trouble, so I'm not worried about her."

Lily in Calif.: Ugh, I really wanted Tara to punch that stupid slut in the face on Sons of Anarchy. Please tell me it happens soon! If not, how about some scoop instead?
Don't worry, Tara's not done yet with the stupid slut. Tee-hee! In other news, Gemma's going to be wicked pissed when someone gives away her dirty secret, and as much as we all love Charming, the action (and the gang) are going to leave town for a while. Any guesses where they go?

Tracy in Kingman, Ariz.: I'm finding Fringe strangely fascinating this season! What have we got to look forward to?
According to the very charming Lance Reddick, "We've got a real page-turner of an episode coming up that's all about the Observers. And there's a whole episode about Broyles revisiting a case, a killer, that's the one that got away for Broyles. That episode introduces my ex-wife (Karen Holness) and talks about why we got divorced, and what my relationship with Fringe Division was in the past, versus what it is now."

Marina in Brooklyn, N.Y.: I loved Stargate Universe! Do you have any info on what's to come?
Sadly, after the blockbuster premiere, we hear that the next installment is fairly weak on plot and visibly less expensive than the pilot. That's not to say that Stargate Universe is not going to be a great addition to the Syfy lineup long-term, but there's a minor dip in the road.

Matt in Salt Lake City: Any Heroes dish?
Claire's new friend Gretchen is kinda creepy! Madeline Zima is getting too close for comfort in next week's episode, when the sorority girls come a-callin'. How Single White Female is Gretchen getting with new roomie, Claire (Hayden Panettiere)? So far we've encountered clothes-stealing, Facebook-stalking, kissing—and attempted murder? But Gretchen's not what she seems, and the evil Greek system may in fact be evil.

Source: E!

No comments: