Thursday, May 28, 2009

SPOILERS!


Question: With Sarah Connor Chronicles canceled, please tell me there is a possibility of Summer Glau making an appearance on Dollhouse! --Jenn
Ausiello: The noise you're about to hear is the sound of the Whedonverse exploding. Joss confirms to me exclusively that, well, he's one step ahead of you. "If anybody thinks [bringing Summer onto Dollhouse] hasn't occurred to me already then they have not met me," he says. "I mentioned it to her before [SCC] was canceled. I was like, 'You know, we should get you in the 'house.' But first we have to come up with something that works." And casting her as a doll would not work, insists Whedon. "Summer would be perfect to play an active, but she's done that [type of role] a lot," he says. "I'd rather see her play someone who talks too much. The most fun I have is when I get somebody who's good and comfortable at doing something, and then I make them do something else. Summer said to me, 'I would like to play a normal girl before I die of extreme old age.'" Got any ideas? Head to the comments section!

Question: Since you've seen the first four True Blood episodes of season 2, is there anything you can share? --Sanna
Ausiello: They're bloody fangtastic! (Never. Gets. Old.) Seriously, season 2 -- premiering June 14 -- gets off to a thrilling, gory, scary, sexy, disgusting, funny, suspenseful start. Alan Ball would drive a wooden stake through my heart if I spoiled any of the big twists (i.e. my lips are sealed about the fate of a certain flamboyant vampire blood dealer), but here are a few juicy morsels to whet your appetite:

• There are three orgies, all of them powered by Maryann's (Michelle Forbes) aphrodisiac fairy dust.


• Alexander Skarsgard's Nordic vamp has an extremely homoerotic encounter with a character who shall remain nameless. In related news, there are about two dozen gratuitous shirtless shots in the first four episodes, all of them belonging to either Mechad Brooks (Tara's new BF, Eggs) or Ryan Kwanten (Jason).


• Sookie has a very revealing conversation with a new character in episode 4.


• If you're wondering what secret Merlotte's newest waitress (played by Ashley Jones) is harboring, a clue can be found on her skin.

Question: Got any Dexter casting scoop? Who will be this year's Jimmy Smits? --Medve
Ausiello: None other than John Lithgow!

Question: Got anything on 24? --Chris
Ausiello: Big casting scoop: Freddie Prinze Jr. has been tapped to play CTU's head of Field Ops. Thoughts?!

Question: I just finished watching the pilot episode of Glee and it was amazing! Do you have any info/spoilers about the show that can hold me over until fall? --Heather
Ausiello: The club's token gay (a.k.a. Kurt) gets a love interest in the third episode, but not one he was expecting.

Question: We're so close to the new season of Burn Notice. Can we get some info on our favorite ex-spy? --Brad
Ausiello: Next Thursday's premiere picks up right where season 2 left off: with Michael up to his neck in Atlantic Ocean. By the end of the episode, he's back in hot water. Literally. (I'm talkin' 'bout the water being on fire!)

Question: This is probably a long shot, but got any Lost scoop? --Jeff
Ausiello: Yeah, having Lost scoop in late May is about as unlikely as me combing through my old transcripts and finding an unused Damon Lindelof quote pertaining to the show's series finale. OMG, looky here: "We’ve been planning out the final season for four years now. And of all the talks we have had about the show, [reuniting all the castaways] is the subject that has come up the most. The ending was almost where we began, and we had to figure out how to get there. It's like a wedding where the reception is the part that requires the most planning and is the most fun to plan. We've exchanged our vows and I am ready to go party."

Question: Realistically, how many episodes of Lost do you think Elizabeth Mitchell will be in next year? --Derek
Ausiello: My gut is telling me we'll see her in two episodes max. But my gut has been wrong before. Oh, who am I kidding, no it hasn't.

Question: Any Eureka scoop? --Paige
Ausiello: Three of the show's stars -- Joe Morton, Erica Cerra and Niall Matter -- have signed on to guest star on Sci Fi's new paranormal series, Warehouse 13, which debuts on July 7. Cerra and Matter will play small-town thieves who hit the jackpot thanks to a luck-inducing artifact, while Morton has been cast as a charismatic religious leader doing time in a Florida prison. Eureka, meanwhile, returns with new episodes three days later on July 10.

Question: Any more Bones scoop? Pretty please? --Charlee Ann
Ausiello: Since it doesn't look like Brennan and Booth will be having real sex anytime soon, how about Brennan and her bisexual BFF Angela? "We've never discussed that but I wouldn't put it past [producers]," says Emily Deschanel with a chuckle. "I feel like Brennan's the type of character that if she had feelings for a woman she wouldn't question that and she'd go for it. But it would be kind of complicated with her best friend."

Source: EW

No comments: