Thursday, August 21, 2008

Prison Break Scoop!


"Prison Break's" Jodi Lyn O'Keefe reports that in the coming season of the Fox hit, her psychotic assassin character, "Susan B. Anthony," will be getting in cahoots with Robert Knepper's murderous white supremacist, "T-Bag" Bagwell. "When they said this year that there was a possibility they'd team up the two creepiest bad guys, I got so excited. I had a list of people I wanted to work with, and he was on it," she says. As for how the diabolical duo is getting along: "It's been an interesting dynamic. We're both jockeying to be in the lead position, but I'm not going to give anything away."The beautiful O'Keefe does say of the show, returning Sept. 1, "In the first two episodes, just don't blink, or you'll miss a lot. There is more action than you've ever seen at once before."


It's already been reported that at least one main character will die before it's over.O'Keefe, who joined the show last season, says that with production now based in Los Angeles instead of Texas location, "it's six of one, half a dozen of another. It's much more convenient for me because I live in Los Angeles. I know where I am all the time. I'm no longer pulling onto the side of the road at 4 a.m. crying and calling the production because I can't find where we're shooting. Finally they had to have someone come get me on a daily basis," she admits with a laugh. "But I loved working in Texas. On location, it's like going away to college; you're close to the whole crew and everyone you're working with."


No comments: