Saturday, May 3, 2008

Heroes Spoilers!


Jack Coleman gave a short interview with TV Guide where he talked about characters in season 3 and their new roles:


About Noah Bennett

I’m currently incarcerated and at the bottom of Level Five in the company facility.” “I think there may be an escape in the offing, but at a cost.” Surprisingly, Noah might not be considered one of the villains at the forefront of the upcoming season. “I think I’m probably more likely to be hunting them.”


About Hiro

“He’s firmly planted in Yakamoto Industries now,” says Coleman. “I think Hiro’s more the guy who starts out wealthy and comfortable and is very unhappy taking over his father’s business and needs the quest. That’s his destiny.”


About Claire

“She’s trying to use what she has for a greater good rather than just blend in and be anonymous.”


About Mohinder

“He’s not as mild-mannered as he once was.”


Source: HeroesTV


Posted By: ODI

No comments: