Monday, February 4, 2008

SPOILERS!!!!


Latest from E!Online's Kristen:


Janet in Eugene, Oregon: That was a great Hurley interview, but you forgot the biggest question of them all. What was with the Eskimo watercolor painting he was drawing? Was that an Easter egg?

Funny. Jorge himself brought that up and said that if anyone asks, he wanted everyone to know that that painting is hugely important because it was drawn by...Jorge himself. “I just thought to myself, what would Hurley be drawing? And given that he didn’t want an ocean view and wanted to be as far away from the island as possible, that seemed like the farthest place.” That's all it meant, according to J.G.


Tama in Durham, North Carolina: I am so sad about the end of The 4400. Has there been any word about another network picking it up?

No, sadly, but you fans are doing your part! The AP just reported a sunflower seeds campaign for The 4400, inspired by the Jericho folks. Check out giantseeds.com if you want to play.


Barry in Springfield, New Jersey: Any Prison Break scoop?

Yes, sir. There is a major death coming up! A character whom we’ve gotten to know quite well is gonna kick the bucket quite soon. I’m told the way he goes is really sad...but whether you’ll be upset about his passing, I’m not so sure. Certainly, it will change things at Sona.


Alex in Chicago: So, Lost! Is Naomi now "all dead"? Because I kind of love Marsha Thomason. I'd like to see more of her.

Me too! She's now all dead, but she is, let's say, a presence in the next two episodes (at least).


Dave in St. George, Utah: So, what's up with these freighter people?

There are four of them, and the one that wasn't credited as a regular in the season premiere is my personal fave. Two of the others remind me of Sawyer (snarky and kind of mean) and Juliet (beautiful and capable), and the fourth? Well, before too long he's gonna be truuuh-bul.


Emmy on Louisville, Kentucky: Can you tell us any more about this "fascinating" Sawyer-Kate scene in episode three?

In the Island's big game of capture the flag, Kate gets tagged out by the other team and sent to "jail." Lucky for her, she's in good with the jailer...


Masha in Miami: Any news on Ben's relationship with Locke this season?

Well, before too long, it's better than Locke's relationship with Jack.


Karen in Marina Del Ray, California: Kyle XY! I can’t believe Jessi ratted out Kyle and Amanda last week. What a bitch! We need to get rid of her!

I would agree with you, except I had the pleasure of meeting Jaimie Alexander (who plays Jessi) at that BlackBerry Pearl party, and she was very cool. She told me that when she read last week’s script, she said, “What the hell? I thought I was going to be good now!” She revealed that Jessi goes back and forth between good and evil all season, mostly because she’s dealing with the fact that no one loves her except for Kyle. As for getting rid of her, it ain’t happening. Jaimie has already signed on for season three.


Jone in Fort Collins, Colorado: What's next on Terminator?

That show is turning out to be surprisingly intellectual for something that's about killer robots.Seriously! Anyway, putting aside talk of "the singularity" for a minute, I can tell you that, according to Summer Glau, Cameron may not be about what she says she's about. On Friday, she told me, "It's a mystery at this point if Cameron's intentions are what she presents them to be. I don’t even really know what's going on with Cameron. I do know that maybe she has a mysterious past. And it's unclear what she ends up being in the future. But at this point, I think that all three of us, as far as what I know from the script, we are all fighting for the same goal, but that might turn out to be sort of a front. Cameron might have come back from the past for a different purpose." Hmmm...


Phil in Yukon, Oklahoma: Please, some Terminator love! Thank you!

Summer Glau also told me, "I'm really proud of this week's episode. It's one of our biggest action episodes. We have two new Terminators coming into play, one played by Brian Bloom. It's huge, and we worked so hard on this episode."


ParrotKeeper in Albany, New York: Jericho! Any scoop?

There's a hot new special-ops guy and a hot new reporter on the scene, but one of them isn't long for this world...


James in Dover, Maine: You said Heather on Jericho was going to be a hero. What does that mean?

It means that if she knows other people are in danger, she does everything she can to save them. She's not exactly throwing herself in front of a bullet, but almost.


Kiran in New York City: Can you tell us anything about Emily Rose's character on Jericho? I loved her on John from Cincinnati.

She's a good egg in a bad environment. I think you'll really like her in this.


No comments: