Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Smallville Interview!


With Kristen Kreuk!


Will you be popping up on Smallville anymore this season?
I will. I have four more episodes that will air starting January 15th.

Anything you can share with us?
Lana is coming back after being away for a long time. The audience gets to find out what happened to her, what occurred during that time period. She’s very different when she comes back. Then she gets a beautiful send-off. She’s been a victim for so long, so she gets a beautiful send-off as a hero that her fans will really, really like.

Is this the last season of Smallville?
I don’t know. It depends on whatever goes on between Tom Welling and the powers that be. If there is another season, I won’t be there – that is all I know!

Source: Fearnet

No comments: