Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Spoilers!


I have this nagging feeling that Lost from here on will focus on the Oceanic 6, at the expense of the people - my Sawyer included! - left on the island. Please tell me I'm wrong. - Lauren
Matt: I take great pleasure in telling you that you are wrong. I then laugh derisively in your general direction. Have no fear, Lauren, the left-behinders will get plenty of air time. In fact, a (probably well-tanned) setsider tells me that Elizabeth Mitchell, for one, has never had more to do and as such is busier than a one-armed paperhanger. But is she getting busy with Your Sawyer? That's the question.

After "The Kiss," can we expect a House-Cuddy romance to bloom? - Mandy
Mickey: As I learned the hard way one hot summer night in July 1987, a kiss does not necessarily equal a relationship. Then ask yourself if anything House does blooms. The man is like human pesticide

I am thirsty for some scoop on my new addiction: True Blood. - Andrea
Mickey: First, let me ask you a question. Do you have any idea who the killer might be? There are a lot of suspects, but not a whole lot of clues. Or are there? Leave your best guess in the comments section below, and look for my "Who's the Killer?" piece later in the week. In the meantime, remember how that voodoo priestess said Tara had her own demon to conquer? Well, she'll get cracking on that - with the help of a most unusual benefactor (who, of course, has a secret) but also a creepy butler who ain't talkin'!

Kiss or no kiss, "Committed" was one of the best Smallville episodes ever. Can you keep us in this high with some Clark-Lois scoop? - Gaby
Matt: But what if "Clark-Lois scoop" and "keep us in this high" are mutually exclusive in this instance? Over the next few weeks, I am told, Clark and Lois' newfound closeness will be tested when Ms. Lane goes on a date with "a handsome 'Daily Planet' reporter." (My man in Vancouver refused to divulge said newsman's name. I choose to dub him Lucky Bastid.)

Source: Tv Guide

No comments: