Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SPOILERS!


Question: Do you have any new Lois/Clark Smallville scoop? -- Trish


Ausiello: At some point within the first seven episodes, one of them will confess their love for the other. (Hint: The one doing the confessing is not pictured to the left.) Also within that time frame: Jimmy will ****** *** Clark's ******.


Question: Please give me some good news regarding Cameron and House. -- Tammy


Ausiello: Not exactly sure if this qualifies as good, but Cameron starts spending a lot of time at Wilson's pad in the first two episodes. Officially, she's sprinkling some of her special widower fairy dust on his Amber-grieving soul. Unofficially, I'm guessing they had to....well....um....Once again Wikipedia comes through in a pinch!



Question: Just three weeks until House returns! Give us something! -- Kristina


Ausiello: Call me crazy, but I was getting a serious Damages vibe after watching the Sept. 16 season premiere.



Question: Huh? Fox's official House site lists Thirteen's real name as Rena Hadley. I thought her real name was Remy? -- Polly


Ausiello: It was! It is! A House rep tells me someone goofed and listed her name as Rena on the site. It should be fixed by the time you read this.


Question: Got any spoilers on Chuck? Please, I'm writing to you all the way from Spain! -- Miguel


Ausiello: Anyone know how you say "Simma down now" in Spanish? Anywho, Chuck boss Josh Schwartz reveals in this week's episode of Ausiello TV that "a major character dies" in the Sept. 29 season premiere. To find out what else Schwartz has to say, click here and watch the damn thing.



Question: Is there anything you can spill about the second season of Burn Notice? -- Meredith


Ausiello: Nothing major. Just a little thing called a freakin' 4400 reunion! Scott Peters (a.k.a. The 4400's creator) is directing this season's 12th episode, which features a guest turn by none other than The 4400's No. 1 stud Joel Gretsch. That's the good news. The bad news is it'll be a while before anyone sees the episode. You see, Burn Notice is doing that annoying cable thing and splitting its current, 16-episode second season into two mini-seasons. Season 2.A wraps with episode nine on Sept. 18, and Season 2.B picks up with episode 10 in early January. That puts Episode 12 on the air around February....just in time for my birthday!


Question: Anything on Lost that you haven't been telling us? -- Brenda


Ausiello: Yep. Tons.



Question: What will change Dexter's life forever at the end of the first episode of the new season? -- Claire


Ausiello: The answer to this question can be summed up in two little words, neither of which I'll be revealing here.


Question: I haven't seen a Heroes scoop in quite awhile. Can you make like future Hiro and give us a small morsel? -- Liz


Ausiello: It's official: Seth Green and Breckin will be geeking out for an episode or two (or three?) later this fall. Their deals closed last week.


Question: Since you've got the inside track, any reviews or early scoops on the HBO series True Blood? -- Michael


Ausiello: I still haven't gotten around to watching it yet. Well, that's not entirely true. I accidentally popped in the DVD for episode 5 thinking it was the season premiere of Entourage. My first reaction? Johnny Drama must have spent the hiatus getting cast in some really awful direct-to-DVD vampire flick. I kid you not.



Question: I was wondering if you knew anything about the renewal status of my favorite show, ABC Family's The Middleman. I hear the ratings aren't great. -- Julie


Ausiello: You heard right. As a result, it appears Middleman is on the verge of going on a permanent hiatus. Interesting factoid: I hear a lot of industry folks are really into the show and its leading lady, Natalie Morales. The feeling is she's going to be what's known as a huge-ass star.


Question: I, for one, am psyched that Michelle Rodriguez is returning to Lost. But my question pertains to your scoop last week about the casting of Darlene and Jill, or Doc Jensen's theoretical analysis of your scoop. Was he suggesting what I think he was suggesting? -- Dawn


Ausiello: I don't know what you think he was suggesting. But I think he was suggesting that that the left-behinders got tossed back in time when Ben cranked the donkey wheel, and we're about to get a glimpse of the early Dharma days!

Source: Ausiello @ EW

No comments: