Monday, May 19, 2008

Bones Season Four Scoop!


Season four of Bones finds Booth and Brennan dealing with changes among the "squints" as well as in their own relationship, and a revolving group of grad students pitch in to help them solve murders. Cast : Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan, David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins, Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro, Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan, John Francis Daley as Dr. Lance Sweets.


Source: FOX

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait. Does anyone know when season 4 of bones airs on sky one in the uk??

Anonymous said...

Kimbo,

I'm not sure exactly but I do not believe the UK is far behind the USA on the Bones schedule. Here is a forum that usually has fans asking the same question - so check it out - and if/when I get the answer I will absolutely post it.
Copy & paste to your browser:
http://www.tv.com/bones/show/33332/board/14865/topics.html?page=0&tag=nav_bar;1

Thanks.

MrsB

Anonymous said...

I believe it airs on 25th September in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info mandi!