Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SPOILERS!!


Latest from E!Online's Kristen:


Aeryn in Rijswijk, Netherlands: I just heard/read that BLOOD TIES is definitely not gonna be picked up by another network. Can you confirm this?

Not true! Sources tell me everything is still on the table, and negotiations may even begin this week at the NATPE conference, a major TV-biz event in Vegas. Keep your bloody fingers crossed, friends!


Helen in England: You've got to help me, because I'm dying here! The reason? I read the spoiler that Cutthroat Bitch (April) and Wilson are dating on HOUSE! Please tell me this is true, and please tell me this is not just a one-episode thing, pretty please! You are my only hope...
Actually, your only hope is the sweet and lovely and (woo!) tall-like-me Anne Dudek. I ran into her at the SAGs and, of course, asked about her stints on House, BIG LOVE and MAD MEN. (She didn't have such a bad 2007, that one.) I ran this House bidness by her, and she said, "Wait, where did you hear that?...I can't comment on that." But might we see her again on the show? "Um, I think so. I think Cutthroat Bitch is more involved in things than you might think." Sweet. Anne will also be back on Mad Men next season as Francine, and on HBO's Big Love as Albie's lady, whom Anne describes as "the really evil crazy woman with weird fake eyelashes. I have no makeup except giant fake eyelashes, which I think is such a genius choice."


Holly in New York: Is Nathan really dead on HEROES? And please tell me Kristen Bell and Ali Larter are back in the new season. We need our hot girls!

A well-placed source tells me there appears to be a plan in place for when the show returns, and it involves Kristen Bell, David Anders and...yes, Adrian Pasdar and Ali Larter all back in the mix and most likely as series regulars. Happy news? I'd say so, but you tell me in the Comments section below!


Grace in Miami: Lady, I need some LOST!

You know how the kids are always saying OMGWTFPOLARBEAR about crazy Lost twists? Well, that's totally coming back in style in season four with, yes, another P Bear! Also, in case you haven't seen it yet, the first official review of the Lost season premiere is up at Ugo. Now, do you guys want a spoiler-free review of "The Beginning of the End" here before it airs Thursday, or would you rather hold out to see it for yourselves? Vote in the poll right below and/or post your wishes in the Comments section. Meanwhile, I can tell you that from what I've seen and heard so far, this season is going to kill us all with shocks, revelations, answers we've always been wanting and some craaazy twists.


Fadhila in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia: Regarding Lost's fourth season, is there going to be something between Sayid and Juliet this season? I'm starting to like the idea of them as a couple.

Not that I know of, but we do learn a lot more about Juliet's romantic past, as well as meet one of Sayid's lady friends. The ladies love Sayid, what can I tell you?


Mike in London: Some people claim you can see the parachutist—who was seemingly killed by Locke at the end of season three—alive and well in the trailer. So, did she survive or not?

She's mostly dead. (Think Princess Bride: "It just so happens that your friend here is only mostly dead. There is a big difference between mostly dead and all dead. Mostly dead is slightly alive...") But her being mostly dead doesn't mean we're done with her story. There's at least one mystery about Naomi left to solve.


Jane in Los Angeles: I'm dying to know what's in store for Desmond in season four. Do you know anything?

Look for more trouble from Desmond's rotten almost father-in-law. I talked to Alan Dale at the SAGs, and he's back as Charles Widmore in two of the first eight episodes of Lost this season. He told me, "I can tell you that I continue to be an absolute asshole to Desmond. I love that they keep coming up with ways I can do that. But Henry's [Ian Cusick] a lovely guy, and I enjoy doing that show." No matter how much I begged, Alan wouldn't divulge the other ep he's guesting on. Got a good guess? Post it in the Comments!

No comments: